Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is a whopping extra $1/ride, for the Uber Pool pass. Get rdy to get bombarded by Ubah Pools.

Computer Rectangle Font Operating system Screenshot

Update (5:41am):
Weird!!! After being able to purchase the pass and getting a conformation from Uber, it seems like the site isn't working anymore... HUMM. Did I get Scammed???

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you check every morning or they notify you somehow? I was not able eather..
I was actually just checking. I tend to check here and there. I do see a couple of blogs and news site announcing it since the 3rd of March. I haven't gotten an E-Mail like Uber said they would send when available.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
The flat fares are back but they went up a bit. It's now $4.99 for pool and $7.99 for X and again only in the certain areas

Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Logo

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The flat fares are back but they went up a bit. It's now $4.99 for pool and $7.99 for X and again only in the certain areas

View attachment 103245
Where are these rates from? The one I got for Boston are the one on the first post.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These where in my rider app. I wonder if they are different for each rider like boost is for each driver.
Geesh at that price I wouldn't purchase. I'm cheap like my rider.. I tip though..

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I work my full time job in Southie where there is not much parking. The Broadway T station is down the street so I just bus it to Harvard and take the train. Last month with the flat fares being $1.99 for pool and $4.99 for X I bought the package as it was as cheap as taking the T. This month at those prices of $4.99 for pool and $7.99 for X plus the $20 upfront fee it's so not worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I work my full time job in Southie where there is not much parking. The Broadway T station is down the street so I just bus it to Harvard and take the train. Last month with the flat fares being $1.99 for pool and $4.99 for X I bought the package as it was as cheap as taking the T. This month at those prices of $4.99 for pool and $7.99 for X plus the $20 upfront fee it's so not worth it.
I don't blame you. The only reason I got them was because it was just an extra dollar which isn't much. I don't know why mine are set at that price that I posted on the OP and yours a whole lot higher..

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I don't blame you. The only reason I got them was because it was just an extra dollar which isn't much. I don't know why mine are set at that price that I posted on the OP and yours a whole lot higher..
I am going to contact Uber and ask why

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: Ghwwe72

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Everything that Uber does is a mystery.. I wish I knew..
Yes I wonder because I used almost all 40 rides at the flat fare rates last month if that's why they made them more this month will have to wait and see the response from Uber on this. I'm sure it will take more than one message to get an actual answer

As soon as I hear back I will

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes I wonder because I used almost all 40 rides at the flat fare rates last month if that's why they made them more this month will have to wait and see the response from Uber on this. I'm sure it will take more than one message to get an actual answer
So did my girlfriend. From Roxbury to Staniford St.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts