Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
In his day job, Fauci works with scientists that only care about the science. I think the only thing wrong with Fauci is that he he hasn’t learned, in his 80 years, that you can’t argue with stupid.
As Fauci said. Randy doesn’t know what he is talking about.

·
Premium Member
8,728 Posts
In his day job, Fauci works with scientists that only care about the science. I think the only thing wrong with Fauci is that he he hasn’t learned, in his 80 years, that you can’t argue with
Besides being elected into office continuously by his constituents, Rand Paul also has a medical license to practice medicine and perform surgeries.
Anthony Fauci is an incompetent flip-flopping self-serving swamp rat who been caught lying and contradicting himself. His walls are collapsing around him and the public and even the fake news media is losing faith in him; Fauci couldn’t get elected as dog catcher if he ran for office.

·
Premium Member
10,346 Posts
Can't wait for his and others, Sentencing.

Let see isn't that 5 years for each count of Prejury ?

Judicial Watch has a lot of e-mails doc's on this through going to court on FOIA requests too.

·
Premium Member
11,848 Posts
Can't wait for his and others, Sentencing.

Let see isn't that 5 years for each count of Prejury ?

Judicial Watch has a lot of e-mails doc's on this through going to court on FOIA requests too.
NOT gonna happen buddy.
I've heard the same thing about Hillary and her giving sensitive info to our enemies via an unsecured hard drive AND the associated cover up.
I've heard the same thing about the crimes that 'the orange guy' has committed.
I've heard the same about many politicians and pudits ... and it doesn't happen.

And, this won't happen either.

·
Premium Member
8,728 Posts
NOT gonna happen buddy. I've heard the same thing about Hillary and her giving sensitive info to our enemies via an unsecured hard drive AND the associated cover up.
Non-justice among those who “serve us” is the result of a complicit media and a complacent society which failed to stand guard while the swamp was allowed to stew, brew, and percolate for decades into the self-serving muck it has become. At least “Orange Man” was willing to expose the swamp & media and make them sweat & squirm in their own feces, that’s why the swamp & media hated him so. The swamp is deep & wide however, so large that it’s gonna take more then one presidential term to drain it.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Non-justice among those who “serve us” is the result of a complicit media and a complacent society which failed to stand guard while the swamp was allowed to stew, brew, and percolate for decades into the self-serving muck it has become. At least “Orange Man” was willing to expose the swamp & media and make them sweat & squirm in their own feces, that’s why the swamp & media hated him so. The swamp is deep & wide however, so large that it’s gonna take more then one presidential term to drain it.
"it’s gonna take more then one presidential term to drain it."

Well, the orange man did try and give himself unlimited terms.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Besides being elected into office continuously by his constituents, Rand Paul also has a medical license to practice medicine and perform surgeries.
Anthony Fauci is an incompetent flip-flopping self-serving swamp rat who been caught lying and contradicting himself. His walls are collapsing around him and the public and even the fake news media is losing faith in him; Fauci couldn’t get elected as dog catcher if he ran for office.

I realize that Rand Paul has been elected, and has a medical degree and I im sure he has a license to practice Medicine (although he does not have an undergraduate degree and he has been caught lying about that) (and he is not board certified) (and wouldnt you say, that Trump lost, is evidence that you cant trust elections) Whether Fauci could get elected or not, is not the question, (being elected is not a requirement of his employment)

.You say that Fauci is "an incompetent flip-flopping self-serving swamp rat." Again, whether thats true or not is not the question. (I dont think id want a competent swamp in his position either)

I find it interesting that you are now agreeing with the fake news media, regarding with losing faith in Fauci

In this thread, the op suggested that Dr Fauci's performance in a recent hearing is evidence that there is domething wrong with him, Another poster followed up by saying "There's definitely something wrong with him. He either has a hidden agenda, he's covering up his shenanigans, or he's in the beginning stages of dementia"

So let me restate my point.

Fauci hasn't learned that you cant argue with stupid and my definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results

From May 11

“Juicing up super viruses is not new. Scientists in the U.S. have long known how to mutate animal viruses to infect humans. For years, Dr. Ralph Baric, a virologist in the U.S., has been collaborating with Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Virology Institute, sharing his discoveries about how to create super viruses. This gain-of-function research has been funded by the NIH. … Dr. Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH funding of the lab in Wuhan?”

— Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), remarks at a Senate hearing, May 11
“Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect that the NIH has not never and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

— Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, in response.

and then Yesterday

Paul:
"On May 11, you stated that NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology," Paul said. He claimed that gain-of-function research -- which could, in theory, enhance the transmissibility of a virus -- was performed in the lab and referred to an academic paper by a Chinese scientist, which he then asked to be entered into the record and for a copy to be given to Fauci.

"Dr. Fauci, knowing that it is a crime to lie to Congress, do you wish to retract your statement of May 11, where you claimed at the NIH never funded gain-of-function research and move on?"

Fauci

"Sen. Paul, I have never lied before the Congress. And I do not retract that statement,"

Paul

"You're dancing around this because you're trying to obscure responsibility for four million people dying around them from a pandemic,"

Fauci

"Sen. Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly. And I want to say that officially, you do not know what you're talking about."

Paul

"I'm not obfuscating the truth -- you are."

and it goes on.... Paul continues to ask the same question , and Fauci continues to answer it in the same way

Note that I am not saying either party is right or wrong, Only that Paul exhibits a certain degree of stupidity by asking the same question and getting the same response over and over And Fauci does no better by allowing himself to get angry. ..

He may have an agenda, but its not hidden; he may have done shenanigans, but he is not covering them up he is old, but he is not in the beginning stages of dementia"

Full disclosure; I may be overly sensitive to accusations of dementia, Im not as old as Fauci, or Biden
but almost,

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Paul has asked Fauci the same question several times and Fauci has given him the same answer each time. And yet Paul z as ska again expecting a different response

that’s the very definition of “stupid”
The same vague answer that I saw when Paul was questioning him a while back? I guess I won't watch the current questions then as there would be no point.

·
Premium Member
11,848 Posts
Well, the orange man did try and give himself unlimited terms.
Do you think he's done?
You speak of him in past tense ...

I can't think of a clearer more honest election that would pit Joe vs Orange.
They've both been presidents.
They both have a presidential resume.
We all know exactly what they do and how they act in that office.

Clear Choice.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
The same vague answer that I saw when Paul was questioning him a while back? I guess I won't watch the current questions then as there would be no point.
the same answer to the same question.....
whats the point?

doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, is in my book .....stupid

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Do you think he's done?
You speak of him in past tense ...

I can't think of a clearer more honest election that would pit Joe vs Orange.
They've both been presidents.
They both have a presidential resume.
We all know exactly what they do and how they act in that office.

Clear Choice.

see you in Nov 2024

·
Premium Member
5,233 Posts
Paul has asked Fauci the same question several times and Fauci has given him the same answer each time. And yet Paul z as ska again expecting a different response
that’s the very definition of “stupid”
my definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results
Paul exhibits a certain degree of stupidity by asking the same question and getting the same response over and over
doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, is in my book .....stupid
You realize of course you're saying the same thing over and over again, right?
Are you expecting a different result?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
the same answer to the same question.....
whats the point?

I see Paul doing the cop thing. Repeatedly asking the same question to find some different reactions or statements. Also, I think Paul is repeatedly asking Fauci the same question to box him in so Fauci has no way to try to claim innocence or deniability when more facts are known.

·
Premium Member
10,346 Posts
It's a Yes or No Question Dr Fauci. !!!

• Love
Reactions: _Tron_
1 - 20 of 67 Posts