Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uber just sent out an email promising a big weekend guarantee, but failed to post the link in the email.

After last weeks pay cut debacle I heavily rely on that weekend guarantee figure.

Last week I was on for 21 1/2 hours and only made $250. Thanks Uber for turning a slow summer Into a broke one

Just like Uber to take it away from us after cutting our pay

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean.. Again.. I'm getting them...
Here's the email I got from them.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for writing in. Happy to explain.

I'm really sorry that you didn't receive an invite to participate in this guarantee.

Some guarantees are only offered to a specific group partners rather than everyone. We typically rotate these types of guarantees to make the guarantee structure as fair for everyone as possible. We will always send messages regarding any guarantees that you are eligible for, so if you don't get one now, just wait for the next one to come around.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Best,

So apparently they can prevent some drivers from getting the guarantee especially if they got it last weekend .. Absolute ****ing worst and lowest you could go

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here's the email I got from them.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for writing in. Happy to explain.

I'm really sorry that you didn't receive an invite to participate in this guarantee.

Some guarantees are only offered to a specific group partners rather than everyone. We typically rotate these types of guarantees to make the guarantee structure as fair for everyone as possible. We will always send messages regarding any guarantees that you are eligible for, so if you don't get one now, just wait for the next one to come around.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Best,

So apparently they can prevent some drivers from getting the guarantee especially if they got it last weekend .. Absolute ****ing worst and lowest you could go
I'm not even in town for my promised money. I'm in houston for the weekend.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I got a text yesterday with a guarantee for this weekend. Looked just like last week's guarantee. No email though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts