Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[email protected]#$king snatch! rush hour on jamaica and sutphin. parked across the street from pick up. see her thru the store window saying i was suppose to be in front. gets in with an attitude and drops her fugazy bag. wtf is wrong with these ppl? common sense, its rush hour. no driver will pick up at the exact location.

·
Registered
602 Posts
[email protected]#$king snatch! rush hour on jamaica and sutphin. parked across the street from pick up. see her thru the store window saying i was suppose to be in front. gets in with an attitude and drops her fugazy bag. wtf is wrong with these ppl? common sense, its rush hour. no driver will pick up at the exact location.
Once you saw her make gestures that u were supposed to be in front cancel and leave. Or hide and wait till the timer runs out :D

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Same happened to me this morning. Won't name the app.

I get to apt building and the rider isn't there yet. So I turn car off hazards on and wait. I see the rider is a block or two away but sometimes this happens with apt buildings.

So I get a call. Do I answer?

The riders name was shady like Princess or Doted or some ish like that and they had a pic but it was shady like not to show who they were.

So no I don't answer.

So I wait and I see this woman standing about 6 car lengths up and she waves down the block and I am like ok she is waving at one of those other cars behind me (big building).

Then I get a series of text messages which I ignore for a few moments then look at them in case its the pax.

It says "I am standing right here waving at you for the last two minutes don't you see me", "please drive up"

So I look in the building again as if I am searching for the rider there, off go my hazards, on goes the car and once I turn the corner...

CANCEL WITCH! (we aint the two and I aint the one...)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Same happened to me this morning. Won't name the app.

I get to apt building and the rider isn't there yet. So I turn car off hazards on and wait. I see the rider is a block or two away but sometimes this happens with apt buildings.

So I get a call. Do I answer?

The riders name was shady like Princess or Doted or some ish like that and they had a pic but it was shady like not to show who they were.

So no I don't answer.

So I wait and I see this woman standing about 6 car lengths up and she waves down the block and I am like ok she is waving at one of those other cars behind me (big building).

Then I get a series of text messages which I ignore for a few moments then look at them in case its the pax.

It says "I am standing right here waving at you for the last two minutes don't you see me", "please drive up"

So I look in the building again as if I am searching for the rider there, off go my hazards, on goes the car and once I turn the corner...

CANCEL WITCH! (we aint the two and I aint the one...)
U gave the app name away lol but U did the right thing. I do it all the time. I'm not making efforts to look for u or to call u. Is up to u to find me, I'm where the pin is at and that's that

·
Premium Member
9,104 Posts
Suphin and jamaica says it all :eek:

Too far from our beloved Manhattan :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts