Uber Drivers Forum banner

I do Themed Rides

Themed Rides (Poll)

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Woohaa 
#1 ·
Please vote in the Poll. Has anybody ever done this? If so, still continue today?

If a consumer is looking for a friendly ride with social interaction, then Lyft is the company to choose. Lyft riders are encourage to sit in the front seat, interact with the driver, and basically have a very friendly visit while enroute to his/her destination. Lyft drivers also do something really fun for the consumer - they participate in somewhat of a themed ride meaning the theme might be a sports theme or it might be a karaoke theme. Some drivers have been known to have a Harry Potter theme, while other drivers have been known to have the mustache theme for photo opportunities. The whole experience is intended to be a lot of fun with social interaction.

If you recently or ever did themed rides then what theme?
If you also drive for Uber, is the same thing done or is there an attempt to appear more "professional"?

#2 ·
Please vote in the Poll. Has anybody ever done this? If so, still continue today?

If a consumer is looking for a friendly ride with social interaction, then Lyft is the company to choose. Lyft riders are encourage to sit in the front seat, interact with the driver, and basically have a very friendly visit while enroute to his/her destination. Lyft drivers also do something really fun for the consumer - they participate in somewhat of a themed ride meaning the theme might be a sports theme or it might be a karaoke theme. Some drivers have been known to have a Harry Potter theme, while other drivers have been known to have the mustache theme for photo opportunities. The whole experience is intended to be a lot of fun with social interaction.

If you recently or ever did themed rides then what theme?
If you also drive for Uber, is the same thing done or is there an attempt to appear more "professional"?
1.) drunks on wheels theme
2.)tourist them
3.)Tip Me Now theme

#4 ·
Sorry but what in the world are you talking about? Where did that quote come from?
It was reported in several publications several years ago, around 2013-14. I was wondering if it was still a thing or died out. Seems like I missed the funeral.

#6 ·
Syrian refugees theme - I put pictures of dead Syrian children and destroyed parts of Aleppo around my car and we discuss what it means to be entitled.

EBT Theme - I put a lot of food stamps applications out for Lyft Line passengers, as they're clearly hard-up if they can't manage to pay for an already dirt-cheap regular Lyft.

STDs Theme - Pictures of genital warts, syphilis and so on, to remind my late-night passengers of the consequences of unsafe sex. Condoms are $2 each.

#9 · (Edited)
Here is mine....

https://www.instagram.com/seattlesupersuburban/?hl=en

I copied this guy...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-super-uber-driver-offers-nightclub-wheels-article-1.2659195

I do it every Fri/Sat night and for large concerts. People tip me on 5x XL and 500% Prime. Rating at 4.96 and 4.98 on Uber/Lyft.

It was the best decision I have ever made. Just look at the comments on my Instagram page, people love it.

When I take people to the cruise ships I wear a yacht captains hat and play this...

Uber pax don't get the light show because they tend not to tip. I run Lyft only on weekend nights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.