Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this post on facebook and wanted to share on this page.

The Woody Show on 98.7 FM this morning was talking about Uber and the host was arguing with another person on the show about how a tip is included in the fare! They went back and forth on the subject with the host eventually winning the argument by saying he "looked it up".

I immediately called the station and left a voicemail message correcting them.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU is to, at the very least, is email them and let them know they are WRONG!

Please email them with your feedback.
Email: [email protected]

Im hoping if they get enough of a response from us to go back on air at some point and correct the mistake.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

The Woody Show on 98.7 FM this morning was talking about Uber and the host was arguing with another person on the show about how a tip is included in the fare! They went back and forth on the subject with the host eventually winning the argument by saying he "looked it up".

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU is to, at the very least, is email them and let them know they are WRONG!

Im hoping if they get enough of a response from us to go back on air at some point and correct the mistake.
I emailed them

·
Registered
3,428 Posts

Done!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Garen K...You created this post in the LA/OC section which makes sense. But we can get more email's sent if you post it in "Information - News" or whatever you think is best, so those Drivers who might not read the LA/OC section read this and send email also.

Power in numbers.
SCdave: great idea, thank you sir.

·
Super Moderator
15,251 Posts
I tweeted him,

He asked Uber "if tip was included".
Uber responded "there is no need to tip".

He took this as saying tip was included.

I tweeted him, "there is no need to tip" IS NOT the same as "tip is included".

Anyone that has a twitter please reinforce this, his twitter is @thewoodyshow.

·
Super Moderator
15,251 Posts

I emailed them
Email SENT! :cool:
uberski just sent a tweet over lol
Done and done.
Mine was successful.
I fixed my problem, sent again.
He just tweeted uber for clarification again.
Screenshot_2015-09-09-14-06-34.png

·
Banned
919 Posts
I heard the commercial for the Uber segment yesterday but only way I was listening to it in the morning is if I was in my car. I so wanted to get up early and listen to make sure the hosts didn't screw it up...which they did. I emailed and told him about this site. They need our drivers to be a call in guest and set people straight.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts