Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SINCE WHEN DO UBER LUX AND UBER BLACK DRIVERS HAVE CAM RECORDERS IN THE CARS!

Come on people think, only uber x passengers act up....This dude is tryna basically tell all us drivers to shove it while hes looking like a pimp with two chicks!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts

Come on people think, only uber x passengers act up....This dude is tryna basically tell all us drivers to shove it while hes looking like a pimp with two chicks!
What does that mean? Look at your title then your comment. Read it ten times. You an uberpool fan arent you?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This guy got so much money off our backs he could care less about bad publicity...You see what bad publicity did to Donald Trump....A VICTORY

A millionaire once told me most CEOS sleep very well a night and could care less what we think..
This guy broke every law in the book establishing this company then labled us as independent contractors.. Then got his money up and paid a portion to lawyers.....His pockets are up big time.
His only cost are paying minimum wages to greenlight hub employees....lol

·
Premium Member
790 Posts

Dude. Chill. It's 100% real. No BS fake news here. Trust me.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
I am sure Abieu agrees.
March 2027: even as famine, zombies and radiation start to take their toll, a haggard looking, prematurely aged ChortlingCrison wearily but stubbornly taps into his phone "I am sure..."

Sluber would surely keep liking this, but the cannibals got him last year.

PS the funny part? They hadn't had cell service since 2019

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
March 2027: even as famine, zombies and radiation start to take their toll, a haggard looking, prematurely aged ChortlingCrison wearily but stubbornly taps into his phone "I am sure..."

Sluber would surely keep liking this, but the cannibals got him last year.
So would the Optimus Uber!

I'm killing this thread right now. Troll alert!!
Ahh Doing the Grim reaper dance.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

No! Not you Nice! Did they make you drink the Uber coolaid too?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The khardiasians have made fools outa 90 percent of America. but not meee lol
Fake ass video

1 - 20 of 69 Posts