Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont forget to charge your phone, im more worried about that.
Thank you for your concern. One thing you don't have to worry about is water damage to my house from this storm thanks to the outstanding rain gutter installation somebody blessed the house with.

Sky Building Urban design Cloud Tints and shades

Note the neighbor that tossed all his hedge trimmings on my side. How trashy with that water pouring straight down to the foundation. Sad really

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Thank you for your concern. One thing you don't have to worry about is water damage to my house from this storm thanks to the outstanding rain gutter installation somebody blessed the house with.

View attachment 98274

Note the neighbor that tossed all his hedge trimmings on my side. How trashy with that water pouring straight down to the foundation. Sad really
Youre welcome, wedgey.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

View attachment 98274

Next trouble wave just keeps coming at you great one.

So much bull in this world, I just tune out and get it done even if it's not my job/fault, it's my way of coping.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't want to say it never surges in Duarte. As you can see on a day when all of L.A. county has seen 4.0 surges and higher, Duarte hasn't exactly been left out.

Rectangle Azure Font Slope Parallel

1 - 20 of 72 Posts