Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early this morning I get an Uber ping on DF 45+. At arrival the app shows me it's a scheduled pickup for 5:45am but it's 6:22. At five minutes I call pax. It was a wife who scheduled a ride for her husband and she's at work and said he already got a ride. I asked her to cancel and I collected a $5.98 cancel fee. How crappy is Uber's software for it to send me a pickup 35 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. This company is complete garbage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly ... this guys been @@@@@ing and moaning on this site for years. While bragging about how he's making a fortune doing 30 rides and working 20 hours a week.

He's got some magic formula all his own. And he only takes 5x surge rides.
I drive 7 days a week, about 8 hours a day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
If you have a strategy you can easily make the numbers stated . But you must be willing and able to update the strategy as conditions change .

Yes the rate and sometimes the conditions suck but I am nobodies slave . I work when and if I want . I take the jobs that I want . I pay the bills ,plus . Any work in which you are not the owner operator will have less than favorable conditions . Saying people are slaves is not only melodrama but is showing a lack of understanding for the conditions of actual slavery .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought that you put me on your ignore list ? Now you're reacting to my comments ? More fake news. Lol
Hey Mr. Angry Crotch, I never said I put you on ignore. Wipe the self loathing out of your eyes and read my posts again.

People like you are why 90% of this forum is a waste of bandwidth. Too many meaningless posts, too many internet tough guys. I've never claimed to be a pro at this but I do clear a grand a week off less than 40 trips. It involves A LOT of waiting and A LOT of research.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
People like you are why 90% of this forum is a waste of bandwidth. Too many meaningless posts, too many internet tough guys. I've never claimed to be a pro at this but I do clear a grand a week off less than 40 trips. It involves A LOT of waiting and A LOT of research.
A waste of bandwidth ? Too many meaningless posts ? From a guy who practically lives on this forum that's kind of a strange thing to say.

And 90% of your posts are just angry gibberish. Every day multiple times a day crying and complaining. The other 10% bragging about how much you make a week ... Or who your putting on your "ignore" list this week.

Do me favor Ace and start with me .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
Hey Mr. Angry Crotch, I never said I put you on ignore. Wipe the self loathing out of your eyes and read my posts again.

People like you are why 90% of this forum is a waste of bandwidth. Too many meaningless posts, too many internet tough guys. I've never claimed to be a pro at this but I do clear a grand a week off less than 40 trips. It involves A LOT of waiting and A LOT of research.
90% of this forum?
Nah
99%
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top