Uber Drivers Forum banner

The surge slavery

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  dark destroyer 
#1 ·
Better not deceiving deivers just keep on paying us pees is annoying they way the treat drivers. I think we need to take screen shot and post here where the is surge. The information should include location and time. I think by exposing this they will realise that we are not fools.

#5 ·
Why do you think they are faking surge?

1. Surge might not be real, because its PREDICTED surge. Uber is trying to guess when and where surge MIGHT be.

2. Its in their own interest to give you surge trips because they would get more $ from you. They are charging you % not a weekly rent.

#6 ·
It's fake because when you go towards it then it starts morphing away from you like you are some sort of surge repellent.
until you are in middle of surge area with all surge around you apart from the area you are in. I kid you not this has happened to me and seen screenshots of other vehicles similarly.
When you are in surge zone you don't get surge job.but some random pool job or other ridiculous stuff.
They use this to position drivers where it's busy but keep riders happy by giving them normal rates on Saturday night etc.
Basically by mugging you off.

#11 ·
Every business need to adopt pricing according to demand and supply. Surge is not a wrong idea fact Without surge uber would not work! Since day one surge is here will be too!
I see surge(1.2 to 4.5) going up despite having million of zombies in every corner of the street.

One thing for sure no body knows why uber gives surge is it for true reason or to play with driver or to cover profit level.

We should be concern how uber controlling our earnings and why?

We can't prove this because zombies are not united. Every zombies have different views and their own circumstance to deal with. Some are desparate to earn,some are to relax to talk about!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.