Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,086 Posts
So many holes in this story I don't even know where to start. Clear as day that the news team didn't even investigate anything for this lady or they would of started knocking on the TLC's door step. Lyft can't hide behind their own terms of service when there is already a regulation agency set in place. The waybill on pools/lines all have every customers names on it. One complaint and the TLC will be all over this to rake the driver and Lyft over the coals and make a spectacle of it.

Look at the TLC twitter handle, constantly begging pax to complain about anything.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I'd defend the women If i was driving in that car, and Id 100% give her the info she needed. That rider was hella pu55y wtf. Id never let someone hit a women infront of me. FOH
Me too and I would give the cop the animal's name, pickup and destination addresses. And a copy of the sdc card showing the animal in action.

lines and pool should be only during rush hour or at the minimum after 9 pm to 5 am no pool or line public safety issue.
The majority of my uberfool rides are between 9pm to 4 am. No uberfool between 4 am to 10 am. That's when the majority of the uberfool passengers are going to airport or work and can't understand they will take longer to get there.

·
Premium Member
5,237 Posts
100% agree with neteX statement. That shit won't fly in my car. Driver may not have a responsibility to make sure pax are safe but I'm not going to sit by and let a woman get harrassed by 2 morons because they tried to do something illegal in my car and got caught. FOH. And I'm giving police all the info I can. **** Lyft. They can deactivate me if they want.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is why whenever someone tells me pool or line is cheaper it is usually after they complain about it.

Get what you pay for. Just like the mta you have no idea whom is sitting next to you.
This is true . Looks what's goes on in the subway every week someone is getting tossed onto the train tracks , slash , or getting attack by rats .

·
Registered
339 Posts
Josephine will never use another rideshare again until some new app comes along and offers her a deep discount. She might put herself in a vounarble situation again just to save a few bucks. I kind of envy her, you know she will make out like a bandit in this lawsuit! I wish the other passengers were using stolen credit card and fake account then Lyft will have to pay big bucks!
This is exactly why none of these apps will survive or make a profit ever. The neverending lawsuits will just keep coming from both drivers and pax.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.