Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your car's interior can say a lot about you

"A messy car can have fallout in your personal life. A 2020 poll of 2,000 Americans conducted by OnePoll in conjunction with Meguiars, a manufacturer of premium car-care products, found that 51 per cent of respondents would finish a first date early due to a messy car, with 23 per cent admitting they had once ended a relationship due to a partner's dirty car."

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
.... A 2020 poll of 2,000 Americans conducted by OnePoll in conjunction with Meguiars, a manufacturer of premium car-care products,....
Not sure if I'm willing to trust the survey conducted by the party that will benefit from increased sales in their product.

But I agree with messy car = messy life....... good 'ol "cleanness is next to godliness"

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
I used to have a spotless Uber. Then I had a child. No more Uber.

My car is a mess now. I will do a spring cleaning shortly though.

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
You think your car is messy? Check out this toxic waste-dump on wheels. This vehicle has not been cleaned since was purchased. The family that owns this Kia clearly has some serious, unresolved issues going on.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
You think your car is messy? Check out this toxic waste-dump on wheels. This vehicle has not been cleaned since was purchased. The family that owns this Kia clearly has some serious, unresolved issues going on.

I can't imagine being willing to show my face on camera as the owner of that vehicle.

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I cannot articluate how satisfying that was to watch, like MUSAK in the background! I wish he told what he charged for that service? $1000? 18h work.

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
I can't imagine being willing to show my face on camera as the owner of that vehicle.
The same lack of shame that allowed them to drive a pigsty on wheels, is the same lack of shame that lets them put their faces out there. Think: "Jerry Springer Show"

But even now that this vehicle is spotless, I would never want to buy it from them. They've probably neglected the maintenance as well; for example, they still have on the winter tires in summer. While you should always do a thorough inspection when buying a used car privately, the state of the interior is a good indication of whether it was maintained properly or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts