Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is the first official preseason NFL game in tomorrow morning St. John's schools start. That means summer is over and the rides will flourish again. Good luck to everybody

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Tonight is the first official preseason NFL game in tomorrow morning St. John's schools start. That means summer is over and the rides will flourish again. Good luck to everybody
I'm ready! Got 1 single call on UberBlack Friday night, and I was on from about 7pm to 2:15am.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Getting busy after school starts and football season is somewhat of a fallacy. September is not the best month, November is usually pretty bad until the last week. October and December are usually good. I had a bad June but have been busy in July and this August, however a lot of that could have to do with recent military ships here and a combination of other factors. Summer is not known to be good but I've seen slower months in the fall than in the summer.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every month is a good month. You Are your own boss, you drive in a city that has relatively lite traffic, cost of living is low and you live in Florida.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Traffic sucks here. Try driving 3rd street any time of day until about 3am. You only have 3-4 hours of no traffic here, otherwise it takes at least 2 times as long to get anywhere, sometimes 3x. I can generally get around faster on a bicycle at the beach during the day than by car.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey Joe, I'll bet you believe in the Tooth Fairy too. Yea, cheaper than bus fare rates makes NADA X 10 big bucks and the 5 Uber cars sitting on every corner doesn't matter either because when you cut that pizza into 8 pieces instead 6 it automatically makes the pizza bigger. The Uber pizza slicers are in high gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts