Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this last night at Connecticut Avenue and N Street. There were Uber/Lyft stickers on the dashboard.

White Earpiece Brigade member tried going North in the southbound lanes

·
Banned
5,383 Posts
You get people who make mistakes no matter how much you pay them. I would be interested to know if alcohol was involved though.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Saw this last night at Connecticut Avenue and N Street. There were Uber/Lyft stickers on the dashboard.

White Earpiece Brigade member tried going North in the southbound lanes

View attachment 300145
Not necessarily, it looks like the rocker panel/ side skirt is damaged so maybe the car jumped the curb. Although anything is possible with earpiece brigade. Another Kia down

It'll probably be back on the road tomorrow in it's present condition

·
Premium Member
22,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not necessarily, it looks like the rocker panel/ side skirt is damaged so maybe the car jumped the curb. Although anything is possible with earpiece brigade. Another Kia deactivated

It'll probably be back on the road tomorrow in it's present condition
A little duct tape and he's good to go.

He could've also hit the Island trying to jump it to get out of oncoming traffic way.

Regardless hopefully one less ant.

·
Registered
934 Posts
A little duct tape and he's good to go.

He could've also hit the Island trying to jump it to get out of oncoming traffic way.

Regardless hopefully one less ant.
Duct tape? I got picked up in a corolla with no front bumper one time . The world of luxury you live in New2This

·
Banned
5,383 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't our friend " the contrarian "
If all drive on the right, I am sure he try to drive in the left.
No was not me. I will do what everyone is doing if it is the right thing to do. I refuse to follow the herd just to get along though.

·
Banned
5,383 Posts
Let him go until he runs out of gas, then end the trip and get another Uber the rest of the way. After the trip contact Uber and get a refund in the delta from what the original trip would have cost to the new combined trip costs.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
I resent that remark....
Don't, I am getting fitted for my hearing-aid next week. I noticed a lot more retirees driving then I did a year. That is not good news for rates (hijack coming).

Reactions: New2This
1 - 20 of 35 Posts