Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Millions of people would be lost without you. From day one, you’ve been turning journeys into joy rides. We want you to feel that joy, too. That’s why we’re redesigning the app, refreshing your bonuses, and revamping Lyft Rewards. We’re reinvesting in you. That’s our pinky swear.

Product Organism Font Gesture Screenshot

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Lyft -- please explain what " refreshing my bonus " means. Possibly more ways to cheat drivers out of earnings ?
Am I going to have to bend over for all these new rewards?

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
From day one, you’ve been turning journeys into joy rides. We want you to feel that joy, too. That’s why we’re offering you our special Lyft branded lube (now available at our Lyft Gift Shop website) to assist you prepare for your next coming "ride" with Ben Dover.

Thanks again.

Lyft Team

View attachment 637684

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I kept reading it several times, trying to understand what I missed during the past 5 years of my Lyft career.
Someone please explain to me , what is new, other than the usual bs.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
I kept reading it several times, trying to understand what I missed during the past 5 years of my Lyft career.
See, you need to re- read while under the influence of the same drugs the authored used to write it...then ALL will be revealed, make sense and even inspire you to serve "The Community" (AKA, the illustrious and much admired Lyft ridership).

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
A new App....because you asked for it.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
You asked, we listened.
And now get back on the road, ant.. just got (and just HAVE TO accept, or else the Community will be saaaaad...) an urgent ping, coming in from Walmart, 23 mins away....oh, please follow this link to the Lyft Shop to purchase our Lyft branded lube, apply unsparingly before picking up your pax- "Ben Dover".

Thanks again,

Lyft Team

1 - 15 of 15 Posts