Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tried it just now. And in the end Uber fails us... the F ING app still asks if you want to go offline. $#@/!^&!*&(€*×÷!!!!!

What a joke.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
At least it didn't send you a new request when you get within a mile/5 minutes of the first riders destination....and the first rider wants to make additional stops/a different final destination.

....or if you're in the ghetto and it sends you more into gang territory.

It works. Some people just have to complain about everything no matter what!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
It's great when a ride takes you out of the boost zone, logging out before dropping that ride off, them being back to the zone. It's great.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least it didn't send you a new request when you get within a mile/5 minutes of the first riders destination....and the first rider wants to make additional stops/a different final destination.

....or if you're in the ghetto and it sends you more into gang territory.

It works. Some people just have to complain about everything no matter what!
Logic is logic. If I say before hand that I want to go offline when this trip ends. Why should I have to confirm it? I've already specified that I want to go offline
That is stupid. It defeats the purpose of adding the feature.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Logic is logic. If I say before hand that I want to go offline when this trip ends. Why should I have to confirm it? I've already specified that I want to go offline
Nope sorry. It just means the world isn't according to you. Deal with it...oh nevermind..you haven't developed that skill.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
If it defeated the purpose you would still receive unwanted pings when you opted to go offline after the trip.

At most, it prolongs the process....about 2 seconds.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope sorry. It just means the world isn't according to you. Deal with it...oh nevermind..you haven't developed that skill.
Just because we disagree doesn't mean you have to attempt to attack me with negativity of how you really feel about yourself. That's called projecting.

Seems like you are the one that hasn't developed any skills.

Nice try keyboard bully.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Just because we disagree doesn't mean you have to attempt to attack me with negativity of how you really feel about yourself. That's called projecting.

Seems like you are the one that hasn't developed any skills.

Nice try keyboard bully.
I'm not the one creating threads to whine because driving with Uber is just too hard and overwhelming me.

So whatever makes you feel better tough guy :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts