Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Driver:

"You mean tell me I can make $1500/wk just by driving people around?! That's not hard at all. Sign me up! I'm going to be the best Uber driver ever!"

3 Month Driver:

Uhhh....why are my ratings still dropping? Am I doing something wrong? I gave out water, and snacks like Uber told me to. Guess I'll just have to try harder next time.

6 Month Driver:

"WOW another rate cut?! Man f$%# Uber! How are we supposed to make money with all these new drivers on the road? And they're raising SRF too? Man....these Pax are really starting to get on my last nerve. Oh look...another water bottle/candy wrapper left on the floor!"

Veteran Driver:

"F$#& this s$#*! My only job is to get the Pax from point A to point B. To hell with Uber and their stupid Pax! And why the hell do they keep calling my damn phone? Learn how to drop a freaking pin people! I'm going to start giving more priority to Lyft from now on."

Ex Driver:

"Just found a job as a pizza delivery guy. Uber can suck it! I'm out!"

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Or there is me. 57.5 cents per business mile. Paid cash for the best deal on a 2 year old car. Before I started I thought it was stupid to do Uber with a car payment and no emergency fund. 15 months later, I still think it is stupid to do Uber with a car payment and no emergency fund. (also, no candy or water from day 1).

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.