Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, outside of Ferdinand Beach, Jax Cruise Port, and the Airport, who can list other areas in Florida where gov'ment is hostile towards UberX?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Not government related. But I've picked up at Citigate apartments off gate parkway. All 8 of the pickups have been really terrible and obnoxious people. That place is cursed with bad pax for me. It's crazy. Not even the same ones. They must of had some ******y marketing campaign for that complex.

What even further proves my point, I picked up a guy in Jax beaches, going out on a tinder call, I didn't even realize the address, and as we were on gate parkway, I mention how this one complex is cursed for me. Sure enough, his destination was Citigate. He was reallly cool and I wished him luck. Before I could even get to Gate parkway and southside blvd, I got a ping from Citigate. I cringed, but I had a feeling. I accepted ping, it was the dude I just dropped off.

I go back and get him, he gets in the car and says "you're right about this place, she was a complete *****, had to leave". I drove him back to Jax Beach.

LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not government related either but anything west of 95 in Jacksonville aside from riverside /San Marco areas are terrible riders. They are always short runs and NEVER tip. I avoid the west side of Jville for many reasons that being one...or two :)
So, outside of Ferdinand Beach, Jax Cruise Port, and the Airport, who can list other areas in Florida where gov'ment is hostile towards UberX?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts