Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Picked up a couple from out of town, their destination was a restaurant that offered an okay sunset view. They started telling me that they just want to have a great sunset view with minimal distractions and asked me if I knew any place. I said sure, however it is not a restaurant it is a quite out of the way park.

The wife: Can you take us there? Sure it will be close time wise for the sunset.
The husband: I'll make it worth your time if it is a nice view, especially if you wait for us and then take us to the restaurant afterwards.
Me: No problem.

It has been slow as heck in my area so I figured I don't have much to lose. Got there just in time to walk down to the water for sunset. I left them off to themselves about 30 yards away and around some rocks and took some sunset photo while I was there.

View attachment 663207

We were there 15 minutes and got some great sunset pictures. A nice view with the sailboat going through the sunset. As we walked back to my car he handed me a $100 bill and thanked me.

View attachment 663208
Reminds me of time I once returned an iPhone and the man thanked me and.gave me $50

1 - 1 of 1 Posts