Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
And 827km but I forgot to turn the app off and just got a job so I will update.

Edit: So after driving 11 min into FREO cbd (nosurge) hoping to God they weren't going in the opposite direction to my house, I picked up my newly discovered neighbors (live two streets across :) ).

So the final stats are
Dollars: 805.47
Km: 846
Hours: 22.05

·
Registered
314 Posts
Obviously the shit fight in South St by the pub was over - a bloody nightmare with cop cars blocking everything you had to keep cancelling because you couldn't get to the people wanting rides. I ened up putting three in the car, driving to Marine Pde then they put in the request.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Disgusting dangerous driving

So glad you are no longer driving and can focus on the failed app

22 hours is nothing to be proud of

Sent through this link to the media to highlight the dangers of Uber
Please let them know I'm launching an app so I get some free advertising while I'm at it :) sooky la la.

Also, still a better driver than you, no one leaves you positive comments do they? continue being a little sook while I enjoy retirement UXDRIVER.

P.s I had lunch and signed up The Gold bar on Wednesday. I'll let you know everytime I sign another club, im going to enjoy reminding you your life is shit UXDRIVER :)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
And 827km but I forgot to turn the app off and just got a job so I will update.

Edit: So after driving 11 min into FREO cbd (nosurge) hoping to God they weren't going in the opposite direction to my house, I picked up my newly discovered neighbors (live two streets across :) ).

So the final stats are
Dollars: 805.47
Km: 846
Hours: 22.05
Thats pretty amazing. Whether people agree with you or not you've shown whats possible and can be achieved.
I wish I was your age again and I'd give you a bloody good run for your money and whip your ass boy...lol

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Whats possible...

Driving for 22 hours straight and putting peoples lives in danger just to brag on here hahaha

800kms in a old Commodore at 11 or more litres per 100kms.

$800 gross
$90 GST
$100 petrol
$80 wear and tear

So around $500 for 22 hours

Yeah $22 per hour

Nothing amazing here but someone trying to brag

Now where is this massive app with 400 page likes....

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Whats possible...

Driving for 22 hours straight and putting peoples lives in danger just to brag on here hahaha

$800 gross
$90 GST
$100 petrol
$80 wear and tear

Yeah $22 per hour

I'm sure he can do his own maths for his own circumstances.
Obviously your a glass half empty kinda guy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whats possible...

$800 gross
$90 GST
$100 petrol
$80 wear and tear

Yeah $22 per hour

·
Registered
40 Posts
UXdriver, sooky lala,hahaha......... Go the dog!! Woof Woof!!!!!
I have to agree with UXDriver, 22 hrs is way too long to be driving.. Thankfully Dog has survived to tell his great story and will not be doing this again. Just think of how many Uber/Taxi drivers are doing this and say nothing..Hopefully Dog's app will be a success..

·
Registered
937 Posts
Dog how many coffees, no doze and energy drinks did you need to drink to drive for 22 hours?

I used to drive long hours too, more like 18 hours sometimes. It's not a good thing for your health or the passenger's safety but some people need do these things when fares are so low and costs so high.

I am surprised that Uber allowed you to drive that long without telling you to rest. This gives new meaning to their sales line 'choose your own hours. Work where and when you want'

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually compared to last Saturday and 4am every morning when I usually wake up, I was no where near as tired

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dog how many coffees, no doze and energy drinks did you need to drink to drive for 22 hours?

I used to drive long hours too, more like 18 hours sometimes. It's not a good thing for your health or the passenger's safety but some people need do these things when fares are so low and costs so high.

I am surprised that Uber allowed you to drive that long without telling you to rest. This gives new meaning to their sales line 'choose your own hours. Work where and when you want'
Probably about 6 scoops of Bullnox (300mg caffeine per seve)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts