Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Too funny.
I threw someone out in the heavy rain and 1 starred her yesterday after driving her 2 blocks just to try and get me to pull into a crowded parking lot at a school that would have been 20+ mins to get out. She screwed me out of a decent surge ride. Wish i would have had feedback from her to make it funnier.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nothing too exciting.. the only horrible experience I had, which thankfully didn't leave any comments, was a ghetto ass couple in North Hollywood who got into my car arguing on Xmas morning cause she didn't get up in time and was now trying to catch a train..

Origunal request was for Glendale Station then quickly asked me to change the destination to Sylmar, which was the next train stop and were obviously trying to get me to chase a god damn train. the whole vibe and feeling is super awkward and the pressure is on as the husband is completely going off on his ignorant wife saying "couldn't you have gotten up 15 min early and been packed, ready, and standing by the door!?

Anyhow, as we were coming to a 3 direction freeway interchange (by the 118) my GPS didn't specify which direction to take so I kindly asked them if they knew which direction to Sylmar was (E or W) since I wasn't familiar with the area.. she says she has no clue which forced me to make a quick decision and of course ended up being wrong one.

Once I realized I had to turn around, I could feel the tension building up in the back of the car and husband asks what's wrong.. as soon as I break the news to them that we had to turn around all kinds of hell started breaking loose and the husband yells at me, yells at her and suddenly orders me to drive them to Palm Dale..

At that point being in the car with them for more then 5 more minutes was not an option so I tell them, Sorry, I can't take you to Palm Dale right now.. I have to pick my daughter up in an hour.. they start going off on me and say that I needed to cancel the ride and refund their money and I said that was not an option either, and told them that I could just drop them off on the corner and they could request another Uber if they wanted .. she was like "oOH HELL NO!", you need to cancel the ride and Uber needs to refund all of our money.. I'm like, look man, I'm driving you guys on Christmas morning and don't need this kind of abuse, and he suddenly screams at the top of his lungs like he was gonna pull a gun out "WHO THE F**K told you to get in the car and start driving today"!? and then says "Take me the f**k back home".. After that he starts yelling at his wife again saying she ruined his Christmas and tells her "I'M NOT COOKING SH*T for you b***h" LOL..

Anyway, it was a long quietly tense $19.98 ride back to North Hollywood and I was happy that these nut jobs were finally out of my car..

IMG_2768.PNG

·
Banned
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing too exciting.. the only horrible experience I had, which thankfully didn't leave any comments, was a ghetto ass couple in North Hollywood who got into my car arguing on Xmas morning cause she didn't get up in time and was now trying to catch a train..

Origunal request was for Glendale Station then quickly asked me to change the destination to Sylmar, which was the next train stop and were obviously trying to get me to chase a god damn train. the whole vibe and feeling is super awkward and the pressure is on as the husband is completely going off on his ignorant wife saying "couldn't you have gotten up 15 min early and been packed, ready, and standing by the door!?

Anyhow, as we were coming to a 3 direction freeway interchange (by the 118) my GPS didn't specify which direction to take so I kindly asked them if they knew which direction to Sylmar was (E or W) since I wasn't familiar with the area.. she says she has no clue which forced me to make a quick decision and of course ended up being wrong one.

Once I realized I had to turn around, I could feel the tension building up in the back of the car and husband asks what's wrong.. as soon as I break the news to them that we had to turn around all kinds of hell started breaking loose and the husband yells at me, yells at her and suddenly orders me to drive them to Palm Dale..

At that point being in the car with them for more then 5 more minutes was not an option so I tell them, Sorry, I can't take you to Palm Dale right now.. I have to pick my daughter up in an hour.. they start going off on me and say that I needed to cancel the ride and refund their money and I said that was not an option either, and told them that I could just drop them off on the corner and they could request another Uber if they wanted .. she was like "oOH HELL NO!", you need to cancel the ride and Uber needs to refund all of our money.. I'm like, look man, I'm driving you guys on Christmas morning and don't need this kind of abuse, and he suddenly screams at the top of his lungs like he was gonna pull a gun out "WHO THE F**K told you to get in the car and start driving today"!? and then says "Take me the f**k back home".. After that he starts yelling at his wife again saying she ruined his Christmas and tells her "I'M NOT COOKING SH*T for you b***h" LOL..

Anyway, it was a long quietly tense $19.98 ride back to North Hollywood and I was happy that these nut jobs were finally out of my car..

View attachment 95753
Damn that sounds like a ride from hell lmao

1 - 20 of 49 Posts