Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I always wonder what these driverless cars are going to do when they will find another car coming up on a stretch road, one of them need to pull aside to let the other pass... Let's even say to find two of those driverless car in that situation, who's gonna give away?... They will never cover the full map, too many situations in which is needed the human brain...

·
Registered
393 Posts
I always wonder what these driverless cars are going to do when they will find another car coming up on a stretch road, one of them need to pull aside to let the other pass... Let's even say to find two of those driverless car in that situation, who's gonna give away?... They will never cover the full map, too many situations in which is needed the human brain...
However, i can see them replacing BC's :D

·
Premium Member
8,786 Posts
However, i can see them replacing BC's :D
Unlikely.

The biggest hurdle for driverless cars is the people being carried in them.

Unless the seats have a piss sensor and the floors eat vomit and turds.

Why would you want to take a driverless car home from the theatre when the one that turns up could look like a war zone.

If some lentil eating half wit in the US thinks they are a great idea then fine, you fill your boots.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Unlikely.

The biggest hurdle for driverless cars is the people being carried in them.

Unless the seats have a piss sensor and the floors eat vomit and turds.

Why would you want to take a driverless car home from the theatre when the one that turns up could look like a war zone.

If some lentil eating half wit in the US thinks they are a great idea then fine, you fill your boots.
I agree, i was just being facetious lol, there are far too many variables for current technology to cope with, i can't see it happening in the near future in the UK, let alone in the US!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts