Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,881 Posts
You missed the window OP... I purchased in April and paid an extra 3K on a certified 50K truck.
But the truck is now worth about 5K more than I paid … if you can even find one available.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Super happy that I’m no long upside on my QX60, in fact this thing is worth about 30% more than what I owe on it and every package (pretty much every single one except of one) I have on it seems to to really paying off as well. Probably will keep it another year, get through grad school and then sell it next year or maybe even pay it off in the next year as well.

·
Premium Member
23,721 Posts
"If your signs up and drives in a different city" 😂😂😂

Anyways, so what does that mean? Does it mean if you do at least 150 rides in four weeks, they'll make the car payments for you?
Typical Uber doublespeak.

Is it 150 rides a week or every 4 weeks?

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Circle

Clear as mud. 🤦‍♂️

And the typical Uber "up to" weasel words.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
To get the same model and mileage of the car I bought last year is now 10K more expensive! There's no way in hell anyone could pay that off at Uber's sh*t rates. With expensive gas too, Dara's expectation that the streets be flooded with ants once again could be in serious jeopardy.
Never underestimate the amount of stupid money out there when it comes to Uber drivers.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts