Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This winter where heading for recession, there will be more ants on the road and Uber is losing market share what could go wrong.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Uber is losing market share to whom? The other 3 are as good as dead and taxis still 40percent more expensive
DiDi is far from dead, they are doing quite well, and as long as they can remain cheaper than uber, and have a commission that is 22% lower than uber, I see no reason why they should die.

·
Banned
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DiDi is far from dead, they are doing quite well, and as long as they can remain cheaper than uber, and have a commission that is 22% lower than uber, I see no reason why they should die.
Should I speak to Didi about strike action against Uber I still want higher short fares but as you said much better than Uber

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
L

This winter where heading for recession, there will be more ants on the road and Uber is losing market share what could go wrong.
Loooolllll... Can you do anything but bag anything uber related?

H
Should I speak to Didi about strike action against Uber I still want higher short fares but as you said much better than Uber
hahahahahha... Didn't work with ola now talking with didi... Hahahhaha just give it up go do something else neither driving or being strike leader... But i think you enjoy having your threads closed... You're desperate for attention... ????????

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Don't you agree that Australia is way too dependent on construction what will happen when prices drop further.
Oh its a sh!tshow no two ways about it, must keep the pyramid scheme going though at all costs, another 300 000 cashed up migrants should give us a few more months of breathing space ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts