Uber Drivers Forum banner

The cash was flowing tonight!

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  LookingForPartners 
#1 ·
I was only out for 4 hours. Felt like a full moon. Like Florida was a little more crazy tonight than usual. I actually made more money in tips than in fares. I'm not sure if that's a sign of generosity or a lack of a fair wage but I'll take $115 either way in this market :D

Product Communication Device Gadget Portable communications device Font

$54 +$61

See less See more
#8 ·
I had an excellent Saturday and Sunday. Did not drive Friday. Tonight, I heard riders say fewer drivers were driving this weekend because the drivers were celebrating with the income from Gasparilla and recent Tampa events.

That's possible and UBER doesn't care because it has flooded market with drivers; but, we still can get a few fares and the riders don't see major increases in surges.

#9 ·
I stayed out because I had a raging toothache....
Hard to believe that just my little monkey self being out made a difference tho...
I did see the airport at 2.4 about 10:45 sat night and thought that a bit odd...
Uber on...
Rakos

#13 ·
If you like read the words and stuff he was referring to getting a lot of tips and not getting a lot of fares. I know reading comprehension is sometimes difficult, but if you practice maybe you'll get better. It is harder for some and I do have empathy for you. Maybe your home had a lot of lead paint or Mom drank through your pregnancy.

Don't they have a forum in Baltimore where below average thinkers like you can troll around in your own blissful ignorance?

Bless your heart you poor dumb bastard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.