Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Uber/Lyft taking a break in Austin TX this past month it seems as if the scavengers are in full force. They now have GetMe, Fasten, Fare, InstaRyde, Ride Austin, Wingz, Scoop Me, ReDriver and TRide. Once these 9 companies get the required fingerprinting done you can add Uber/Lyft back in the game to make 11 TNCs in one market. I really don't see rideshare driver revenue going anywhere but down. Many many people wanted other companies to come in and overtake Uber. Well here's the chance.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can see it now. In 2 years the business traveler is going to need an app just to keep his rideshare apps in line. I need Uber to ultimately take me to the airport, then have Wingz wisk me up in Dallas, then tomorrow have Fare take me to the fair and after the inspection have GetMe come get me to the dinner party so afterwards I can have TRide try and take me to my hotel for a good night sleep so Scoop Me can swing by and scoop me to the airport. And then the whole process starts all over tomorrow. I have way too much time on my hands. My group better hurry and get their ass out of the Ocean Club.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lyft is trying to get bought out. All of these start ups will go bust or get bought out. In 4 years, there will be 2 or 3 companies.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
All of these start ups will go bust or get bought out. In 4 years, there will be 2 or 3 companies.
Plus there will also be the Official Brian St Roony Multi-Colored Goofball-Mobile as well!!! I'm pretty sure he will look like this while he drives...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts