Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*****! Sitting idle for 5 mins waiting for your stupid ass to come out! you still have the audacity to stand in your porch and continue your conversation! Like are you ****ing kidding me? You clearly see me waiting there for you! I just drive and cancelled (no show) **** that

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
*****! Sitting idle for 5 mins waiting for your stupid ass to come out! you still have the audacity to stand in your porch and continue your conversation! Like are you ****ing kidding me? You clearly see me waiting there for you! I just drive and cancelled (no show) **** that
The force is strong with this one lol I tend to wait abit longer only if it's a high sure ride. I came close to cancelling a 2.3x lax run. ****er took forever to come down the apt. But once I saw the luggage I was like :cool:

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I like you. You seem to some up a year of driving in one post. You maybe new, but you seem to have it down already. You truely are more advanced than most on this site.

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
I've done that more than once. I wait until they actually turn and walk toward me and THEN drive away.

·
Registered
632 Posts
This is EXTREMELY unprofessional and does not reflect positively on Uber's reputation of providing our clients with a reliable and professional service. Please refrain from repeating this audacious behavior in the future. We are not in this business to make money, but to provide charitable transportation to our passengers. If you are doing this with the intention of making money, I suggest you look elsewhere, you despicable capitalists.

Uber on!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
This is EXTREMELY unprofessional and does not reflect positively on Uber's reputation of providing our clients with a reliable and professional service. Please refrain from repeating this audacious behavior in the future. We are not in this business to make money, but to provide charitable transportation to our passengers. If you are doing this with the intention of making money, I suggest you look elsewhere, you despicable capitalists.

Uber on!
LMFAO awesome! :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Similar issue I had yesterday. They sat there in lawn chairs drinking beer while I waited. 5 minutes, drive off and cancel. Ignored next 2 pings to same address. Hope it took forever to get another ride.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Similar issue I had yesterday. They sat there in lawn chairs drinking beer while I waited. 5 minutes, drive off and cancel. Ignored next 2 pings to same address. Hope it took forever to get another ride.
That is when I pull over and answer the phone in my Indian accent as "Uber call center" and explain driver is on another call but I will be happy to explain why driver received cancellation fee and listen to the riders rant. Me: "So you were outside the car for 5 minutes but never entered the car as the driver has not started the trip ? Yes, he had to cancel as he needs to Uber on!"

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
That is when I pull over and answer the phone in my Indian accent as "Uber call center" and explain driver is on another call but I will be happy to explain why driver received cancellation fee and listen to the riders rant. Me: "So you were outside the car for 5 minutes but never entered the car as the driver has not started the trip ? Yes, he had to cancel as he needs to Uber on!"
you need to record and post that shit to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts