Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
You got all the spots where the drivers show stupid.

It's so easy to out smart those guys.
Aren't you just so smart. We should all just become masters like you.

If you're so smart then, you should be able to answer this easy question that I guarantee wasn't on your little master card final test. I think that's how it works anyway.

What weighs more, a pound of feathers or two pounds of feathers?

Answer: YES or NO

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Aren't you just so smart. We should all just become masters like you.

If you're so smart then, you should be able to answer this easy question that I guarantee wasn't on your little master card final test. I think that's how it works anyway.

What weighs more, a pound of feathers or two pounds of feathers?

Answer: YES or NO
My heart weighs a 1000 pounds of feathers for you baby.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
My heart weighs a 1000 pounds of feathers for you baby.:rolleyes:
That's really sweet. I think. Does that mean when we fly together you'll just fall out of the sky like a brick, taking me with you as I scream "let go of my wing you crazy no flying brick of feathers?"

Because if that's what it means, thank you baby. I love you too. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Sigh yep... taking the week off and hoping they all quit.
Hang in there. It'll get better. They go in waves but they only last a few weeks. Shows you there is something to supply and demand curves after all.

And to honor you I'll say something nice about a goddam cop.

I once downplayed the courage it takes for a fireman to jump up on and walk across the roof of a burning building to cut a hole in the roof by saying it takes something more valuable than courage, it takes a lot training and practice. But the cops (the highway patrol) do something no amount of training and practice could prepare me to do.

When a driver gets on the freeway going the wrong way, you know the CHP chases him? That is nutso and for that reason alone I place the highway patrolman and the high end of cops that are worth a damn.

Here's a list of the cops in California, ranked.
1) CHP
2) Park Ranger Cops
3) Fish & Game Cops
4) CHRB investigators
5) LAX cops
6) people that scam the elderly out of their retirement (not really cops but for comparison purposes)
7) City Cops
8 - 34) ... ... ...
35 - 1200) ... ... ...
Bottom of the list) Sheriff's Deputies
And the very bottom) Sheriffs

No thinking person could possibly disagree.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts