Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahh bless did you have your insurance cancelled yesterday , and now you've got nothing to do apart from sit and google lol
Hahahaha! I love you Betty because when you don't know what to say...you always come out with your answer fos. First I don't own a car since March. And second I never insured one of my vehicles with those dodgy insurance. Always I used well-known insurance.
Also if you are interested my insurance was Haven (Acorn). Keep trying Betty!...Lmaoooooooo!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
I wonder if you realised the percentage of black taxis and private hire driver's affected by those a rses are more or less the same.

Answer for you: of course you didn't
What are you attempting to say ?

Hahahaha! I love you Betty because when you don't know what to say...you always come out with your answer fos. First I don't own a car since March. And second I never insured one of my vehicles with those dodgy insurance. Always I used well-known insurance.
Also if you are interested my insurance was Haven (Acorn). Keep trying Betty!...Lmaoooooooo!!!!!
Did you lose your license, still so much time on google , searching so hard to find something new , but alas you fail .

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Betty, those arses are the insurance people, broker's agent's underwriters all responsible for doing over innocent private hire and black cabbies.

Again you have me stumped, still don't know if you are playing.

:):(:)

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Betty, those arses are the insurance people, broker's agent's underwriters all responsible for doing over innocent private hire and black cabbies.

Again you have me stumped, still don't know if you are playing.

:):(:)
Trying to explain something to Betty is same as trying with a brick wall. Don't waste your time mate! Soon you will understand what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.