Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Support calls after halfway to original destination....change of address ...alright whatever...wait for text...Glendale from studio city...call customer confirm address..on my way...no tip and payout is this...
Bullshit

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
This cant be real....

I dont believe it...

If a talking duck aint real, then i refuse to believe this 3 miles post and support calling. Never heard of unknown pu and drop off. Seems odd...

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Support calls after halfway to original destination....change of address ...alright whatever...wait for text...Glendale from studio city...call customer confirm address..on my way...no tip and payout is this...
Bull
Support ain't never called NOBODY.

You got SCAMMED by paxhole.

Report, screenshot call logs. And next time respond to texts only and make em change stuff in app

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Brother
Bullshit
You got scammed, as mentioned support ain't calling you.

Lots of email to Uber until they fix it and pay you correctly.

And please post a screen shot of your waybill

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since when can Support Call us ever? That whacked in more ways than 2...
Uber eats customer service calls sometimes

Report, screenshot call logs. And next time respond to texts only and make em change stuff in app
On eats they do
For wrong adress or order changes

On eats they do

On eats they do
Deleted waybill not putting license number online

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Proof wasn't a scam...everybody calling me a liar lmao

If real then this was an obvious scam right from the start. You should have just pulled up to the original pickup address, wait your 5:00, then no-show to collect the fee and move on.
I wanted to see how much a trip this long would net me since I was on my 25% commission UberEATS profile

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Bullshit
Thanks for the ride brah, you are lucky I didn't request pool on you. I honestly didn't have change on me and the tip function on Uber app was not working. I'll get you next time brah, thanks again for the safe trip and water.

Btw I am denying the charges thru my cc because you posted my address. Now you won't even get 6 bucks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the ride brah, you are lucky I didn't request pool on you. I honestly didn't have change on me and the tip function on Uber app was not working. I'll get you next time brah, thanks again for the safe trip and water.

Btw I am denying the charges thru my cc because you posted my address. Now you won't even get 6 bucks.
Ur an idiot

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Proof wasn't a scam...everybody calling me a liar lmao

I wanted to see how much a trip this long would net me since I was on my 25% commission UberEATS profile
What happened was they never changed it from the original amount because if you take a longer route ubereats doesn't adjust. You have to fight to get the extra miles if you have to reroute (or choose to). Because of that anytime an address is changed on ubereats you have to check the mileage and payout. I've had this happen but I only knew because I checked. On a small difference you might not notice. It was obvious here because the difference ce was so great.
They're just incompetent. Purposely, I suspect.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
What happened was they never changed it from the original amount because if you take a longer route ubereats doesn't adjust. You have to fight to get the extra miles if you have to reroute (or choose to). Because of that anytime an address is changed on ubereats you have to check the mileage and payout. I've had this happen but I only knew because I checked. On a small difference you might not notice. It was obvious here because the difference ce was so great.
They're just incompetent. Purposely, I suspect.
Does UberEats turn a profit?

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Does UberEats turn a profit?
They take 30% of the food cost. So on a short trip with a big order, craploads. Donut going 10 miles, not so much.

It's uber, so they're giving incentives yo new drivers doing ubereats only. A pizza delivery guy I work with was telling me how much money he was making with it. I told him his incentives would go away. Now they have.

So they're spending money on that...as I said it's uber. So they can lose money on anything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.