Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber offers you $5 Uber cash for rides and deliveries. You get a point for every ELIGIBLE dollar you spend. Once you hit 500, yes FIVE HUNDRED, points you get the $5 Uber credit to your account.

A simpler way is this: Go to your local convenience store and grab two 20 oz.Dr. Peppers. Hell, grab the Cherry flavor if they have it, it's SO good. Text in the UPC codes on the bottle, agree to the terms(you can cancel out immediately afterwards) and BAM! $5 Uber credits for you! You can do this once per day per account per phone number, up to 5 times per week. Not only do you get a delicious soda(& one for your friend), it is a LOT quicker and easier than taking all those rides and ordering all those meals. No stinky drivers, no half-eaten cold meals anymore! Hurry though, it all goes away on April 15th.

* I do not work for Dr. Pepper. I'm just feeling...nice today.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Uber offers you $5 Uber cash for rides and deliveries. You get a point for every ELIGIBLE dollar you spend. Once you hit 500, yes FIVE HUNDRED, points you get the $5 Uber credit to your account.

A simpler way is this: Go to your local convenience store and grab two 20 oz.Dr. Peppers. Hell, grab the Cherry flavor if they have it, it's SO good. Text in the UPC codes on the bottle, agree to the terms(you can cancel out immediately afterwards) and BAM! $5 Uber credits for you! You can do this once per day per account per phone number, up to 5 times per week. Not only do you get a delicious soda(& one for your friend), it is a LOT quicker and easier than taking all those rides and ordering all those meals. No stinky drivers, no half-eaten cold meals anymore! Hurry though, it all goes away on April 15th.

* I do not work for Dr. Pepper. I'm just feeling...nice today.
How much insulin do you have to use?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.