Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 “Decline” from DD at a busy TGI Friday location, I accidentally “stole” one great order, 3miles for $15. 😃 I guess all these top dashers are on the route for these “$2.50” and “$2.75” ones, they had no choice but gave me this one? 👏
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Document

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
After 5 “Decline” from DD at a busy TGI Friday location, I accidentally “stole” one great order, 3miles for $15. 😃 I guess all these top dashers are on the route for these “$2.50” and “$2.75” ones, they had no choice but gave me this one? 👏
View attachment 664461
Is every trip you take going to have it’s own special thread? It’s a so-so ping. Not impressed.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
View attachment 664461
That looks like a run of the mill delivery for me.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Really 34 minutes to do a $15 order. Honestly you really shouldn't post this. Your opening yourself up to someone pointing out how bad this is. If you really want to make some money you need to be able to deliver 6 orders per hour ever hour at $6 to $10 each. Learn how to multi-app. I know your new to this and I'm not telling you to take the trash either. An experienced driver can not waste time like this. I'm in my 70s and pushing out orders for 5 years. Myself I would make more money doing several $6 deliveries in about the same time period driving less miles. The reason you got that turd order is all the experience drivers didn't want it. Think about it as $$ per hour or $$ per mile. Either way I don't care. Because you didn't make it on the $$ per hour and my guess is the miles were far because the base pay was $5 so you also didn't make on $$ per mile either. This is not to slam you either. You need to try different things to see what works. Read what others have posted. The order is not great it's just so so and it's not a flusher either it's just so so. You can learn from this and you can do better.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah try paragraphs and sentence structure. Noone can decipher all that nonstop pile of garbage.

Not being mean, just honest.
The advice was for the OP.

If you need the simple version..... Fine.

I didn't want to say he messed up.

I wanted to show a better way.

Think about what your doing.

Try different thing and see what works.

The order he took is just barely ok.

Just a FYI I have read some of your posts. Have you thought about using proper English yourself. Every time you end a sentence with a preposition it is just wrong. It should always come before the subject noun.

Also where are you from? Your slang shows that your from some southern state. Maybe Georgia or Florida. It's a little harsh so it is not Alabama or Louisiana. You sound liike a liberal Democrat so my guess is Florida.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
It depends on what City truthfully…

One day I will sit in Houston and show you how bad it is here and you will be glad to get a dollar a mile and then learn why I drive out of the region to earn…
Oh, you don’t need to show me. I hit 0% yesterday and hung out there till dinnertime. Now am at a whopping 2%.

I just don’t want to verbalize it, but $1/mile is becoming the new normal. I knew that the first thing to go in this economy would be tips. Now I’m just contemplating whether I should decrease to $1.50 or just waste hours sitting there. I stillget good pings (yesterday 2 miles for $18), but not like before. Hence the AR.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Oh, you don’t need to show me. I hit 0% yesterday and hung out there till dinnertime. Now am at a whopping 2%.

I just don’t want to verbalize it, but $1/mile is becoming the new normal. I knew that the first thing to go in this economy would be tips. Now I’m just contemplating whether I should decrease to $1.50 or just waste hours sitting there. I stillget good pings (yesterday 2 miles for $18), but not like before. Hence the AR.
The thing is H-Town has always been this bad, so getting a good ping is fifteen dollars for three miles.

That is sad 😞…

Food delivery 🚚 is going to die out or what will happen is there will be a shortage of driver’s and the customer will suffer…

Also being Summer and more Ants on the road mean the pickings are scarce right now and after Labor Day it should get a lot better when all the kids and teachers are back in school, well unless the economy nose dives like I believe it will…

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These people are all ******s. I just want to express and show you how bad DD in area is, I would be excited for a $15 order from DD. I never multiapp, because GH gives me enough jobs and money. I just occasionally turn on DD, most of time I received $2.75-$5, I revived this one when it was $9.75, it popped to $15 when I finish, this’s the reason I’m so excited.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The advice was for the OP.

If you need the simple version..... Fine.

I didn't want to say he messed up.

I wanted to show a better way.

Think about what your doing.

Try different thing and see what works.

The order he took is just barely ok.

Just a FYI I have read some of your posts. Have you thought about using proper English yourself. Every time you end a sentence with a preposition it is just wrong. It should always come before the subject noun.

Also where are you from? Your slang shows that your from some southern state. Maybe Georgia or Florida. It's a little harsh so it is not Alabama or Louisiana. You sound liike a liberal Democrat so my guess is Florida.
Oh, personal attacks you say?

I'm from the midwest with no political affiliation.

You sound predisposed to judgement without reason.

Having attended university, your lack of formal education is readily apparent.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh, personal attacks you say?

I'm from the midwest with no political affiliation.

You sound predisposed to judgement without reason.

Having attended university, your lack of formal education is readily apparent.
Did you Google that or do you have any thoughts of your own?

Just remember this you attacked me and it's just like you have attacked many other people on this forum. I hope your not like this in the real world.

Your also a Liberal Democrat. You talk the talk and you walk the walk. There is nothing wrong with that.

You could also add something to the discussion and not be immature and complaining all the time.

I also know alot of people that are educated and still didn't learn anything by going to school. I also fire people all the time that went to college or university.

You remind me of this one guy arguing about gas prices at my local bar. I just listen to him all night long and then watch hin leave there in his 3/4 ton pickup.

Well, to be fair... a $10 tip on DD is technically a unicorn.
Yep that is lucky.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Um what?

You have no conception of what you're talking about.

Please stop referring to people as "liberal democrats"

You're a Putin supporting communist for all we know.

Have fun with your 1 ton truck and paying $5 gas.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts