Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit my goal, and am going to fly to Vietianne Laos on Saturday morning!
I started driving in January, and banged around the entire Bay area about 4 to 5 days a week.
I really enjoyed meeting some great people, and I guess I was fortunate because really only had 1 bad pax. She was just an entitled little snowflake...
I met some of you guys on the road, and I always wave at you when I see that sticker on your windshield.
When I return from Asia, I doubt I'll drive due to new insurance regs. I'll play that by ear, as I read what happens on July 1.
So this is a heartfelt thank you to all my fellow ants.
Be safe out there, and Uber on!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hit my goal, and am going to fly to Vietianne Laos on Saturday morning!
I started driving in January, and banged around the entire Bay area about 4 to 5 days a week.
I really enjoyed meeting some great people, and I guess I was fortunate because really only had 1 bad pax. She was just an entitled little snowflake...
I met some of you guys on the road, and I always wave at you when I see that sticker on your windshield.
When I return from Asia, I doubt I'll drive due to new insurance regs. I'll play that by ear, as I read what happens on July 1.
So this is a heartfelt thank you to all my fellow ants.
Be safe out there, and Uber on!
Have a safe journey....

·
Registered
661 Posts
Good for you, always great to do what you set out to do, well that's what I've heard...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts