Uber Drivers Forum banner

Tesla Rideshare

801 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Bork_Bork_Bork 
#1 ·

Looks like there's going to be a huge shift in the gig industry, especially, when a giant such as Tesla enters rideshare...

They have about 20$ billion worth of Bitcoin that can double or triple, and it will. On top of a huge cash reserve 150$ billion +...

I got the popcorn ready and just can't wait...😲🤣😂

#2 ·
I seen it online. But Pete. The facts. Pay has been lowered every year per mile.
Covid came and put most guys on unemployment.
Really . How long can this job really last without Tesla..I am 59 next week. Good health. I know my end will be over the soon. If I could last till this time next year it will be very long. And I do wheelchair service. The race to the bottom has been thier long ago

#3 ·
@bobby747 Good health to you and yours man, and Happy Birthday, btw. I heard 59 is the new 29 💯😂👍

Facts are facts and to those of that have been here for a while, we knew it couldn't last and adjusted LONG before that time came. The newer Uber drivers are just learning and or not learning, take your pick.

Like the guy that had his van stolen with his fukkkken KIDS in the back - WTF. I guarantee you he got the fukkk out QUICK out of rideshare.

Young or old, seasoned or not, we all learn at different speeds and that's what Uber counts on, that human element of stupidity. We all know this one, "when you drive more you earn more"... Genius slogan, too bad it shines brightest with the most illiterate and mathematically inept.

As sad as it is that one Tesla will eventually kill someone because the AI will think it's an object and the algorithm will give it a percentage...all while in auto pilot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.