1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Waste of money airbags in the front if there's no any driver

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I like how the hazard warning lights started flashing as it smashed into the barrier. Useful safety feature, that.

Lol at the driver. Possibly not the sharpest tool in the box: "The road was curving right and it stayed straight. By that I mean my best guess is that the AP sensors didn't catch the curve." Good guess!

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
Anyone who thinks that in next couple of years that cars wont have steering wheels RamzFanz im sorry to say still alot...alot... Of work to do
For all of Elon Musk's brilliance and drive to achieve what others try and say can't be done, I think he's on the wrong path for SDCs. His sensor package seems inadequate to me, the product isn't ready for road use, and he's trusting humans to be the redundancy which is crazy to me. I'm actually surprised he's hasn't dialed back until he gets it right.

However, you're not seeing the forest because of the trees. Tesla is but one of a mass of companies developing SDCs and many are far more advanced. I'm not betting on Tesla, I'm betting on Waymo or maybe Cruise as a dark horse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts