Uber Drivers Forum banner

Which commercial do you like, dislike or find more compelling?

• I like Uber's

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I like Lyft's

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I dislike Uber's

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I dislike Lyfts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't vote in polls

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I am wondering how folks felt about the different approaches and what are your thoughts?
I think it's awesome. It's working easier than Obama Care. Just look at the number of new drivers in the past 2 months. I saw the first "Get your side hustle on" commercial during The World Series.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
They can run all the TV commercials they want and it won't really help them. Both companies losing money. More riders won't help, because then they need more drivers. You can sign up everyone with a car, but if most of them don't work many hours, you've got a shortage.

The only thing that will help is raising rates and minimum fares. It would get drivers on the road and make both companies earnings go up. They wouldn't need incentives if the rates were higher.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LoL, Maven. That is one of my favorites, too. I crack up every time at the head guy's disgust, "That's gross" And the face sneared in revulsion.

Really is well done.

I know negative campaigning and exaggeration works. But think Uber's approach is far more palatable. Rather then thinly veiled attack. More of a pleasant "This Is our product and this is what you will feel using it" approach. But Lyft definitely has the humor approach done well. Me thinks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts