Uber Drivers Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
If you don't understand what a market, a Passenger, and a driver are, you should just go back under your rock.
I have a very good command of the English language. I am college educated with multiple undergrad degrees in Business Admin and Managerial Economics. I am qualified by and have testified as expert witness before the California State Board of Equalization, and multiple Personal Property Assessment Appeals Boards in all nine of the SF Bay Area counties.
I have won settlements and decisions in the millions for my clients.
I do understand markets and the effects of all of the participants in market places. I made a very good living understanding those things and being able to explain it to people who maybe didn't.

You don't know me well enough to adopt the condescending and superior attitude that you enjoy - and you haven't earned it.
Not here anyway.

It is no theory, it is fact. You see a totally different type of Driver at the IAH tnc lot....blatantly obvious....
You're all over the place. The title has NOTHING to do with the thesis statement which is your first post.
We've been trying to figure out your point since #1.

What does teachers have to do with driver market?
What does the 'type' of driver have to do with driver market?
How does the relationship between a driver and his teacher affect the market?
How many 'types' of drivers are there? What are they?

Organize your thoughts. Put them in order. Write an outline if you have to. Make them into paragraphs. Explain what you mean and try to do it in a brief, cogent way without alienating your audience. Your message will be better received and understood.

Right now, I think there's a lot of people out there that are confused.
I know I am.

(See? I left you a great segway to an insult. Let's see what you do with it.)

Premium Member
It is no theory, it is fact. You see a totally different type of Driver at the IAH tnc lot....
and they are all teachers? Nope, not, wrong.

Did you know many or maybe even most school districts have an option to get paid 12 months a year? You know, for those who just can't handle managing their cash flow?

Premium Member
the school board is bought and paid for by teachers unions.
Sorry, didn't know SRVUSD stretched to your next of the woods? AND did you mean to say SRVUSD is 'bad'? Hum.

but, you do have something correct. Teachers unions are way way way too powerful. Better leave that there since the .......warning.......has landed.

I will say, to be on thread, that I worked for SRVUSD for a spell and know directly they do offer the payment over 12 months option, so pretty sure very few most likely no teachers jump on RS during the 10 week they have during the summer.

and yes, I do have child in this district as well, for tone, balance and accuracy.

Premium Member
AND did you mean to say SRVUSD is 'bad'? Hum.
No, it's actually one of the best districts in the area. Just pointing out that even in the best districts the unions have too much influence (in my opinion).
Teachers unions are way way way too powerful.
Agreed.

Premium Member
No, it's actually one of the best districts in the area. Just pointing out that even in the best districts the unions have too much influence (in my opinion).

Agreed.
Same is more true of most, if not every police union.

Reactions: UberBastid

Premium Member
No, it's actually one of the best districts in the area
oh, ok because I was going to hit you with the HS ranking of at least ONE HS here. (y) And the fact this district is a magnet and the Real Estate transactions prove it. RED HOT.

But, yes, the union here has too much sway. They got involved with the whole 'remote learning' setup whereas really they should have been happy their members still had jobs. Plus, no matter what, when teachers strike it is NEVER about the student; always always always about raises for the teachers no matter what blither they put out.

We moved here in 2015 JUST for the schools......

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have a very good command of the English language. I am college educated with multiple undergrad degrees in Business Admin and Managerial Economics. I am qualified by and have testified as expert witness before the California State Board of Equalization, and multiple Personal Property Assessment Appeals Boards in all nine of the SF Bay Area counties.
I do understand markets and the effects of all of the participants in market places. I made a very good living understanding those things and being able to explain it to people who maybe didn't.

You don't know me well enough to adopt the condescending and superior attitude that you enjoy - and you haven't earned it.
Not here anyway.

You're all over the place. The title has NOTHING to do with the thesis statement which is your first post.

Organize your thoughts. Put them in order. Write an outline if you have to. Make them into paragraphs. Explain what you mean and try to do it in a brief, cogent way without alienating your audience. Your message will be better received and understood.

I know I am.

Blah blah blah...you obviously have too much time on your ha

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
and they are all teachers? Nope, not, wrong.

Did you know many or maybe even most school districts have an option to get paid 12 months a year? You know, for those who just can't handle managing their cash flow?
So how do you know they are not?

You always try and present yourself as superior to everyone else, but guess what, that is only in YOUR head. Your comments are always good for a laugh though (like when you see a clown)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Not here anyway.

I know I am.

Keep a mirror handy because you are the only one who thinks you are "great" and "superior". LOL

Premium Member
So how do you know they are not?
I'm 'certain' the theory any market has a noticeable impact from summer due to teachers. I supplied the reason. You can either accept it, or debate it. What I see here is neither.

Play again, it's free.

Premium Member
Keep a mirror handy because you are the only one who thinks you are "great" and "superior". LOL
oh, that was really mean. Are you ok? 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Premium Member
Did I say that? I don't remember saying that. Doesn't sound like me ... well, not in writing. Maybe I've whispered it in the dark before, then wifey giggles and rolls over.

oh, that was really mean. Are you ok? 馃し鈥嶁檪锔
You betcha.
It's a common reaction ... I get it all the time.
That 100 IQ spot is really frustrating ... the holder of that score is smart enough to know that they're really dumb, but too dumb to do anything about it. It's hard on them. I understand. It's a jealousy thing.

People seem to, in general, underestimate me. And, that's ok. I relish proving that I am not as stupid as I look.
It gives me a distinct advantage -- though, with that guy I don't need one.

Premium Member
Did I say that? I don't remember saying that. Doesn't sound like me ... well, not in writing. Maybe I've whispered it in the dark before, then wifey giggles and rolls over.

You betcha.
It's a common reaction ... I get it all the time.
That 100 IQ spot is really frustrating ... the holder of that score is smart enough to know that they're really dumb, but too dumb to do anything about it. It's hard on them. I understand. It's a jealousy thing.

People seem to, in general, underestimate me. And, that's ok. I relish proving that I am not as stupid as I look.
It gives me a distinct advantage -- though, with that guy I don't need one.

There's several IQ scales in use, and in every one of them, 100 is smack in the middle of average intelligence.

If making uninformed observations such as the one you made about IQ is commonplace for you, maybe people aren't underestimating you.

Premium Member
There's several IQ scales in use, and in every one of them, 100 is smack in the middle of average intelligence.
Yes. I know. THAT'S WHAT I SAID.
Someone with average IQ is smart enough to know ... oh, never mind. I just realized ... another 100 IQ.

If making uninformed observations such as the one you made about IQ is commonplace for you, maybe people aren't underestimating you.
LoL.
Yea. Maybe. Yer right, I'm sure.

(fiddling with my MENSA ring)

Premium Member
And the fact this district is a magnet and the Real Estate transactions prove it. RED HOT.
Lol.
Try not to hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back, Baron von Burger King.
Pride still goeth before the fall, the same as it did in 2006.

Premium Member
the same as it did in 2006.
you must mean closer to 2008. I've posted about that. You wait it out and it comes back. Easy, peasy. Might even dip my toe into the rental market when this bubble finally does burst, and it will....

Reactions: Johnny Mnemonic
21 - 39 of 39 Posts