Uber Drivers Forum banner

Taxify Sydney update

845 views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  tvland777 
First ping this morning was a decent Ola trip. Dude told me he prefers Ola (but didn't elaborate on why) and has continued to use it after his free vouchers were used up. He says he'll only open the Uber app if there's no Ola nearby or a long wait.
I'm starting to get that vibe from a lot of Ola passengers.
I concur. Getting the same vibe from Ola passanger. A much better experiance overall.

Quite concerned about a high level of bogus Ola and Taxify bookings this morning though. As soon as you start heading towards pax they cancel. Seeing this happening alot only today.

Must be some greenhub Uber losers causing this. I dont think its Uber drivers (except mayby for tick tock).

Anyone else seeing this today?

Getting serious (not that you're not) but since I started with Ola, I've found the pickup destination does not always match with pax location. Happened a few times. Navigator (Google maps) states one location yet pax is a distance away.

Maybe that's why the no shows. While Ola is getting their act together, I've started phoning pax to arrange pickup location if I cannot see them. All they have to do is keep their mobile on. I've found Ola trips to mostly be of a reasonable distance - probably because it's very cheap for pax at the moment.

I'm off to Ola meeting in Pt Melbourne tomorrow afternoon to discuss this and a few other bits.

They are new and have lots to learn.
I've seen the same, using Waze. Often pax a distance away. The coordinates being sent to the nav app seem to be off by a few degrees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.