Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Taxify account was blocked. Thing is i have done nothing wrong and was shocked to find a 12mths block. I found one email with a customer complaint of nearly hitting a pram. Thing is that is totally untrue and false. I don't know if there is an office I can go or a way to defend myself from false passenger allegation.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Taxify isnt that busy anyways. You're not missing out on much so dont worry.
Uber/Ola is where most of the fares are coming from.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Don't worry mate. Taxify trying to treat us like modern slaves. They are all bunch of [email protected]#$kers. Doesnt understand anything about the australian system. They were already gone from the market. Telling from this beginning of day one. No cancellation fee, no waiting fee, slow paymsnt on top of that worst customer support.
I banned them using their app from last 2 months.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I don’t even bother opening Taxify anymore, no demand.

They sent me an email the other day saying they noticed I hadn’t logged on for awhile and if there was anything they could do to entice me back. Well.. there isn’t..

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
My Taxify account was blocked. Thing is i have done nothing wrong and was shocked to find a 12mths block. I found one email with a customer complaint of nearly hitting a pram. Thing is that is totally untrue and false. I don't know if there is an office I can go or a way to defend myself from false passenger allegation.
hi mate sorry for this happening to you, but i got suspended by ola. they will always believe the customer over the driver, it is sad but true and any instance like yours you need a dash cam to prove your innocence. taxify is no loss but be careful with the other share ride company's also good luck .

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
I don't even bother opening Taxify anymore, no demand.

They sent me an email the other day saying they noticed I hadn't logged on for awhile and if there was anything they could do to entice me back. Well.. there isn't..
How long did it take for you to work that out? Seriously anyone on any other platform other than Uber needs to see a psychiatrist.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
...taxifail is like gocatch,they have not one brain between them to run a business,makes one wonder how they think that drivers will obey like slaves...got one day suspension for low acceptance from taxifail,I gave them two days and told them in email that they are morons as only money they get is from commissions and drivers pay all expenses and if they want to boss me around they have to take responsibilities for fines,petrol and maintenance...
I took screenshot of the suspension and if I have time tomorrow I will go to Department of Fair Trading as it would indicate that taxifail conduct itself like an employer ......
...and go back to drive uber or have long time off....

·
Premium Member
Hackney carriage
4,066 Posts
This is getting shockingly exciting, all rideshare providers and their deactivation situations.

Not enough resources to properly check validity makes computer decaide who's at fault.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
This is getting shockingly exciting, all rideshare providers and their deactivation situations
...all drivers should remind them that without drivers they have no business,and guys,tell them that you are not going to accept any crap from them,low rates are enough...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sometimes I wonder about how these companies are run. Its as if they don't want to succeed with some absurd rules. Also if you want to come to a place like Sydney and want to compete with Uber, you needed to have done your homework on a range of things before just turning up.

If your employees don't have the skills to understand the essentials of rideshare in a new market, get creative. For eg, on this forum a rideshare company can easily find so many members that will help a company prepare the essentials for starting up. Even if they pay big bucks to these people they will save so much money than doing it their way.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Sometimes I wonder about how these companies are run. Its as if they want to succed with some absurd rules. Also if you want to come to a place like Sydney and want to compete with Uber, you needed to have done your homework on a range of things before just turning up.
...had no intentions to drive for uber anymore,still don't know if I will,but taxifail starts to look like a nightmare in comparison.
Told them in advance sometime ago that if they suspend me I will do double for them and that it is my choice to accept or not depending on circumstances of legality of stopping at pickup point and the distance...
...if I start to drive again for uber,they don't realize what damage I can inflict upon their brand as I suppose many ex taxify drivers already do...
...if is raining tomorrow than I will go to Department of Fair Trading as I do think it is illegal what they do with suspending drivers for acceptance rates,that would be for employees not an independent contractors...well,at least I will feel better for shoving up those bustards...let see whats unravel...

·
Registered
639 Posts
...had no intentions to drive for uber anymore,still don't know if I will,but taxifail starts to look like a nightmare in comparison.
Told them in advance sometimes ago that if they suspend me I will do double for them and that it is my choice to accept or not depending on circumstances of legality of stopping at pickup point and the distance...
...if I start to drive again for uber,they don't realize what damage I can inflict upon their brand as I suppose many ex taxify drivers already do...
...if is raining tomorrow than I will go to Department of Fair Trading as I do think it is illegal what they do with suspending drivers for acceptance rates,that would be for employees not an independent contractors...well,at least I will feel better for shoving up those bustards...let see whats unravel...
Very true, drivers can do a lot of damage by word of mouth whilst chatting with paxs on a trip.
I'm pretty sure that Uber wont ever deactivate on acceptance rates as they are scared of certain laws, Taxify want to learn it the hard way.

https://www.uber.com/en-AU/legal/community-guidelines/us-en/

Acceptance Rates
High acceptance rates are a critical part of reliable, high-quality service, but not accepting trip requests does not lead to permanent loss of your account.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
If all the ride share companies will do more or less the same, and they do, they will battle against one another on the same market. Growing market will attract more Ride share companies.
The only company that will succeed will be the one that will be reliable !!
They need to understand that to make the difference they need to back up there drivers more so they in return will give them the trade mark of being reliable company. If not it is easy for us to do the opposite.

·
Premium Member
14,001 Posts
most riders will listen pretending to care and still use taxify, uber or ola. just like no one cares about how poorly paid cleaners, waiters, fast food workers, airport staff and the list goes...

no one cares... the only people that care are the people that do the job :oops: I'm not losing any sleep over anyone else. hospitality is known as the servant role in the sector/industry. the faster people get use to it the faster people will be happier for it.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Taxify was really created by Uber, to make drivers realise how good they have it with Uber. Within just a few months in Australia, Taxify has managed to stop all the whining and complaining about Uber. The smart folks at Uber worked out that creating a new ride-share company was a cheap way of getting rid of all their driver complaints.

By the way, I've been loving all the free business advice some have been giving to Taxify on here. It's amazing how many on here know how to start, run, and grow a global company but instead of earning the big bucks advising companies, they choose to drive people around for $1.40 per km (or whatever the rate is). Talent being wasted on a grand scale.

·
Premium Member
14,001 Posts
Taxify was really created by Uber, to make drivers realise how good they have it with Uber. Within just a few months in Australia, Taxify has managed to stop all the whining and complaining about Uber. The smart folks at Uber worked out that creating a new ride-share company was a cheap way of getting rid of all their driver complaints.

By the way, I've been loving all the free business advice some have been giving to Taxify on here. It's amazing how many on here know how to start, run, and grow a global company but instead of earning the big bucks advising companies, they choose to drive people around for $1.40 per km (or whatever the rate is). Talent being wasted on a grand scale.
everyone have ideas. usually it just stays ideas until someone goes out to make it into something. That takes drive, passion and power to see through things to the end. Not something everyone have.

Reactions: ST DYMPHNA son

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Sometimes I wonder about how these companies are run. Its as if they don't want to succeed with some absurd rules. Also if you want to come to a place like Sydney and want to compete with Uber, you needed to have done your homework on a range of things before just turning up.

If your employees don't have the skills to understand the essentials of rideshare in a new market, get creative. For eg, on this forum a rideshare company can easily find so many members that will help a company prepare the essentials for starting up. Even if they pay big bucks to these people they will save so much money than doing it their way.
Yeah I really hope the Taxify executives in Europe are reading the Sydney forum and taking notes. Maybe you can put together a list of members that Taxify can approach for some advice on how they can turn things around.
Who would be your top 5 business advisors form the Sydney forum? For me, it's too hard to choose just 5, because there are so many, and that's just in the Sydney forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts