Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Now compare that to the help Leon Daniels, the TFL chief , gave Uber when they faced regulatory issues a few years ago..He was caught sending emails from home on a sunday morning to Bertram advising the best way for uber to word its policies to meet TFL regulations...
Why licence them on Monday then find problems Wednesday ? ....What an absolute dismal useless organisation...

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Wonder if they knocked any drivers?
I think it very likely.

I wonder if the Boss has been recalled to China for "debriefing"

Now compare that to the help Leon Daniels, the TFL chief , gave Uber when they faced regulatory issues a few years ago..He was caught sending emails from home on a sunday morning to Bertram advising the best way for uber to word its policies to meet TFL regulations...
Why licence them on Monday then find problems Wednesday ? ....What an absolute dismal useless organisation...
TFL never licenced them at any point.

Many people on this forum and on Twitter went out of their way to ensure the dodgy use of CDS Op Lic (Terago previous Co Name) was made as public as possible, myself included.

Uber are by no means angels, but they did at least stick to actual legal loopholes.

It would be nice of TFL would actually bring regulations up to date.

But i suspect they are more concerned with tje cross border issue.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
........but allowed to operate.
TFL are incompetent in many ways.

But not sure how you expected them to stop Taxify from doing what they did?

You do realise that enforcement actions can't be taken until they have actually done somethong wrong?

They can call themselves Taxify all they want, they just can't do so in London unless they provide Taxis.

They could happily operate in Birmingham or Manchester, where the PH Act 1998 doesn't prevent them from doing so i suspect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts