Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of interest how many of you use this camera?

I use a duo cam in my personal car and think having something like this fitted would help out a lot. I appreciate it may only suite owner drivers, not sure if it can be taken out and replaced in another car easily.

Thinking of driver safety then insurance claims etc.

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Just out of interest how many of you use this camera?

I use a duo cam in my personal car and think having something like this fitted would help out a lot. I appreciate it may only suite owner drivers, not sure if it can be taken out and replaced in another car easily.

Thinking of driver safety then insurance claims etc.
I use Transcend drivepro 200 only forward facing lense with 160 degree angle and keep screen on so ppl think that is recording inside.

Voice recording must be off.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if you inform the pax that you have the camera in the vehicle for their safety and yours that is surely acceptable as this is your work space by law and you have no official guidelines from Uber etc. So I would suggest voice on

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
Well if you inform the pax that you have the camera in the vehicle for their safety and yours that is surely acceptable as this is your work space by law and you have no official guidelines from Uber etc. So I would suggest voice on
By law voice recording must be off due to privacy issues....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts