Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at kings cross there was no one at taxi rank I drop off my rider but group of 3 Indian security guards near club took my pic from iPhone - front and back both. Guys!! Be watchful when you dropping off at kingscross darkinghurst road late nights opposite to McDonalds taxi rank there are group of Indian guards who are doing this be careful, I was being cheeky no point of argument !!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was at kings cross there was no one at taxi rank I drop off my rider but group of 3 Indian security guards near club took my pic from iPhone - front and back both. Guys!! Be watchful when you dropping off at kingscross darkinghurst road late nights opposite to McDonalds taxi rank there are group of Indian guards who are doing this be careful, I was being cheeky no point of argument !!
Doesn't matter.. they are over enthusiastic. They can hang the pictures on their living room.

If it comes to you by any chance, you say it's fake.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Don't worry about it! You won't get a fine for it even if they report you or whatever. Their photo images cannot be used to issue an infringement, only the council ranger and police devices can.

However, if they report enough drivers who does the similar thing, it could prompt the council ranger to set up an ambush there to snap photos of Uber drivers droping off pax at Taxi stands.

·
Registered
321 Posts
They are probably just saving the pics until someone put a bounty out Just get out of the car and take a picture of them, front & back. Or spread yourself over the bonnet and start taking selfies.

If they wear uniform from a well know company, report them.

BTW, if they don't have their licence on display, report them.

Following is from the NSW police website:

How must I wear my photo licence card?
Your photo licence card must be worn on the front side of your body, at or above waist level. The photograph and licence details on the front of the licence must be clearly visible to a person standing in front of you. These requirements apply at all times when carrying out security activities, unless an exemption not to display the licence has been approved by the Commissioner.

·
Registered
654 Posts
They are probably just saving the pics until someone put a bounty out Just get out of the car and take a picture of them, front & back. Or spread yourself over the bonnet and start taking selfies.

If they wear uniform from a well know company, report them.

BTW, if they don't have their licence on display, report them.

Following is from the NSW police website:

How must I wear my photo licence card?
Your photo licence card must be worn on the front side of your body, at or above waist level. The photograph and licence details on the front of the licence must be clearly visible to a person standing in front of you. These requirements apply at all times when carrying out security activities, unless an exemption not to display the licence has been approved by the Commissioner.
You the man! That's exactly what you should do. In fact I'd be searching for your number plate in any tags online and jump em for breach of privacy if they are posting anything publicly.

Buy they were probably just taking photos to share with their extended family, sheesh, talk about the subcontinental mafia, taxis, security, and servos... they got it all sewn up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts