Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

890 Posts
Hire a CPA. It's worth it. Specially if the IRS sends you a letter requesting receipts and all types of shit, back taxes and an audit before next tax season.

A CPA can backtrack and say "he/she forgot" something, or other. You can't and if you do backtrack, the IRS will audit your taxes for the previous 5-7 years.

Hire a CPA and don't take tax advice from Joe Blow off the street or on any forum.

PS. A CPA is not H&R Block or similar places, hire a REAL CPA, not form-fillers.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.