Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Tampa drivers, just started this weekend. I have a question i hope someone can help me with. Saturday night I had a rider from downtown tampa to St. Pete beach and I thought the fare was kind of low so I checked it yesterday and the route uber showed that I took was a straight line from pickup to drop off. How should I go about getting this fixed. I believe it probably cut 5 miles off, at least.

Thanks for the help,
Papacoop

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There were all kinds of issues Saturday. Go to the trip in your Trip History, select the trip, click on the "Need Help?" button at the bottom, select "I had an issue with fare" then "I did not begin or end the trip on time" and fill in the details.

For info on the glitch, go to "My trip from 8/21-22 is incorrect" and you will see this:

Font Document Screenshot Number Rectangle

·
Registered
209 Posts
This happens to me somewhat often, I always check every trip after the fact. I just send an email, with the Trip ID and then a calculation of mileage from Google and HERE maps. Then I spell out the route I took and give them the starting/ending points. It's a pain in the ass, but they have corrected them all. I always do this within 24 hours so they don't have any excuses to not do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.