Uber Drivers Forum banner

Tampa international to Clearwater Beach

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Cvillegordo 
#1 ·
I drive in Central Virginia and have been following the forums for a couple years. We're going to Clearwater Beach for a one-week vacation starting the day after Christmas and we decided not to rent a car the prices are ridiculously high. Anyone who drives in the Clearwater Beach area; will we have any trouble getting to the airport from Clearwater Beach? We have to check out of our house at 10 in the morning, our flight leaves in the afternoon, so we have plenty of time but we're concerned about standing outside our house waiting if it's hard to get an Uber XL. (Four people with 2 suitcases and one carry-on apiece.)

Any suggestions from local drivers would be helpful.

Thanks.

#5 ·
Mid-vacation at Clearwater Beach; $110 (including tip) XL from the airport in a 2019 Pathfinder, very nice car, great driver from Jordan. Have only ubered once since, Publix grocery store to the house. Uber ants visible in the area every day. Bars and restaurants are busy here, no masks.

Meanwhile, back in my area in Virginia, restaurants are going take-out only everywhere. Vaccinated-only New Years parties in restaurants and bars. I guess I'll be sticking to the rules for the foreseeable future about masks when I drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.