Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tampa Bay Area Uber drivers are about to take another Uber Screwing there dropping the rates people you'll now be working for free and losing money while Uber gets richer riding on your backs. Hope all you druvers enjoy the total screwing your going to start taking now. After this weekend the rates drop and you'll be working for free giving rides at a loss while Uber sits back and laughs at how stupid you are to be out there wearing out your cars losing money and making them rich.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Reference?
I'm a top rated driver that gets all the juicy detail.
I'm also a partner of Uber, they wouldn't just go through with this without informing me.

·
25,704 Posts
Everyone should send an email to [email protected] and tell them what we think of the crap rate drop. Or whatever your local office is.
Hi, bestpals:

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help! Market research has proved time and time again that reduced fares mean more riders which means more income for drivers.

Uber On!

Best,

Timothy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone should send an email to [email protected] and tell them what we think of the crap rate drop. Or whatever your local office is.
It will do no good Uber could care less about the drivers it's all about Uber. I strongly urge all drivers to check out Uber Freedom on Facebook among other things you'll find out why surge rates were so high New Year's Eve. I also strongly urge drivers to look very closely at what they have to say THE ONLY WAY TO BEST UBER AND FORCE THEM TO BE FAIR WILL BE TO BAND TOGETHER AND SHUT UBER DOWN NATION WIDE FOR A COUPLE DAYS.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
More rides more miles less money. .75 mile gross .60 mile to the car wow s hole .5 mile over what it costs to operate a car under these conditions. Uber is one low life operation and needs to be shut down.

·
Registered
395 Posts
How could anyone stand reading the BS coming from UBER. The only way to beat them is for ALL drivers to quit and we watch as ubers worth plummets into oblivion. Then we can laugh in Travis face. but this won't happen because there are to many people that are to desperate or stupid to quit. They would be willing to pay him for the opportunity to drive for his company. I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Hi, bestpals:

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help! Market research has proved time and time again that reduced fares mean more riders which means more income for drivers.

Uber On!

Best,

Timothy
That's one ignorant statement

I'm sure he was just kidding.

I just can't believe that the uber reps really believe that this is true. Smoking that wacky weed in their offices way to often.

·
25,704 Posts
^^^^^^Thank you, yes, my intent was mockery\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I'm sure he was just kidding.

I just can't believe that the uber reps really believe that this is true. Smoking that wacky weed in their offices way to often.
It matters not if the Uber CSRs believe it, or they do not. Given that the CSRs are now outsourced, it is open to question if they even understand anything that they are typing. They work from cue cards. The CSRs, wherever they are, simply punch the clock, type what they are told, collect their direct deposit.

Reactions: ORT
1 - 10 of 10 Posts