Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
https://uberpeople.net/threads/the-...g-talking-about-tips.35198/page-2#post-460905

Do the right thing! Well most of you anyway.
Please post action taken in the original thread above to increase size and get an idea of numbers.
Nice 11 minute discussion from the radio posted today. Too late to send in email regarding Tip your Driver. But one could still write a quick thanks for putting some eyes on the issue. Looking forward to Late Night with Colbert to night. Hoping he is going to make TK squirm just a bit. If Colbert asked about tips, as I suggested o his FB page a few weeks ago, that would be huge.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Nice 11 minute discussion from the radio posted today. Too late to send in email regarding Tip your Driver. But one could still write a quick thanks for putting some eyes on the issue. Looking forward to Late Night with Colbert to night. Hoping he is going to make TK squirm just a bit. If Colbert asked about tips, as I suggested o his FB page a few weeks ago, that would be huge.
Just turned on debut, he'll probably kiss his ass. We'll see, thanks for the post .

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
Just turned on debut, he'll probably kiss his ass. We'll see, thanks for the post .
He did. Basically didn't question Travis claiming drivers were making great money and only pushed him about uber eats and that in a way that seemed designed to allow Travis to promote it.

I already emailed and said that I have been a Colbert fan for years but that either he didn't care to actually push Travis on the real issues or whoever edited the show was told to make Travis come up roses and as a result I will no longer watch anything Colbert is in or associated with.

Sent it to the network too. Losing viewers is the ONLY thing they care about.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
He did. Basically didn't question Travis claiming drivers were making great money and only pushed him about uber eats and that in a way that seemed designed to allow Travis to promote it.

I already emailed and said that I have been a Colbert fan for years but that either he didn't care to actually push Travis on the real issues or whoever edited the show was told to make Travis come up roses and as a result I will no longer watch anything Colbert is in or associated with.

I called it! Thanks for confirming my gut instincts. He ended his stint with basically saying we will be replaced by self driving cars. What an ******* from hell! Lyft should react to this and do something to get the customers to be loyal and pump up their business. I'm ready to strike and kick this guy in the balls. What an insult to the troops that have built the business. Just a huge slap in the face. I hope this gets out in numbers, and they lose their market share. He says he drives, bs, and he is 5 star rating, what a crock of shit!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yeah could have been tougher. But I think his constant pencil drops could have been taken as somewhat insulting towards TK. Good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts