Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had to share this story of what we put up with. Someone 1* me last night based on rating drop and 11 out of 12 rated rides were 5*. Have a feeling it was this young woman. She asked me if I was taking the "long way". Not to generalize but I only seem to get this crap in the city. Maybe its late night drunk factor.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How the hell can she think that was the long way? Lol, what other way was there to go? Some riders truly suck.
I don't know whether its the late night drunk crowd but there are some crazy expectations from pax out there. I had another gal that questioned the route the GPS was telling me to go. Mind you this was a 0.7 mile trip. Instead of taking a more roundabout way to ensure going the right way up her one street the GPS directed me in a more direct route and brought me to a corner from which she admitted her house was only two doors down. And this was after the storms so it wasn't raining any more. This is not black car service people!! My take from this gal's ride? A whopping $2.26. Who knows, she might have been the 1*. Its a tossup between her and the "long way" woman. Or there is another low rating just waiting out there for me.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
The rating on this is all about the surge. You made good money on a short trip. The real use for ratings is reading material between rides.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I had the opposite happen.
Riders said "wait, we're here already? The ride there was over $10, how much is this one?"
"$3.44"
"Damn, she really went the long way!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts