Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Taking a Pony to the Movies

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  JMlyftuber 
#1 ·
I got a ride request and a young lady texted me to tell me she had a LARGE service dog. I texted her back to let her know I have a SMALL car (Nissan Juke). She responded: “No problem”. When I got there, she brought out a harlequin GREAT DANE!! :eek:

This was not a dog, it was a small pony! His legs were so long he didn’t lift his leg to pee, he kinda squatted! :confused:

I wanted to make sure this horse of a dog would be my friend, so I asked if I could give him a treat. The lady said yes, so I did. Meanwhile she was putting a blanket on the back seat.

You gotta understand that I can only fit 3 skinny ppl or 2 large ppl in my back seat. But she got the Great Dane to lay down on the back seat, and she sat beside him. Musta been cozy back there!

As I started driving, the dog demonstrated his appreciation for the treat by licking the back of my right ear!:p

Then I found out where we were going: she was taking this pony-sized dog to accompany her at a DINE-IN MOVIE THEATER! :eek:

I would have loved to see the faces of the theater employees when these two showed up! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
I got a ride request and a young lady texted me to tell me she had a LARGE service dog. I texted her back to let her know I have a SMALL car (Nissan Juke). She responded: "No problem". When I got there, she brought out a harlequin GREAT DANE!! :eek:

This was not a dog, it was a small pony! His legs were so long he didn't lift his leg to pee, he kinda squatted! :confused:

I wanted to make sure this horse of a dog would be my friend, so I asked if I could give him a treat. The lady said yes, so I did. Meanwhile she was putting a blanket on the back seat.

You gotta understand that I can only fit 3 skinny ppl or 2 large ppl in my back seat. But she got the Great Dane to lay down on the back seat, and she sat beside him. Musta been cozy back there!

As I started driving, the dog demonstrated his appreciation for the treat by licking the back of my right ear!:p

Then I found out where we were going: she was taking this pony-sized dog to accompany her at a DINE-IN MOVIE THEATER! :eek:

I would have loved to see the faces of the theater employees when these two showed up! :)
She's probably sleeping with the dog too!

#4 ·
I got a ride request and a young lady texted me to tell me she had a LARGE service dog. I texted her back to let her know I have a SMALL car (Nissan Juke). She responded: "No problem". When I got there, she brought out a harlequin GREAT DANE!! :eek:

This was not a dog, it was a small pony! His legs were so long he didn't lift his leg to pee, he kinda squatted! :confused:

Attachments

#8 ·
Best thing about the dine in theaters is that they have plenty of leg room. If your dine in theater is anything like ours a Great Dane will have no trouble at her feet there (unlike some of the normal theaters). I almost exclusively go to our dine in one now.

Reactions: Rakos
#12 ·
Hehe, maybe she was trying to get him to come to the movie with her! She licked his ear as a teaser for after the movie. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.