Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one will not be opting in to Lyft's Taco Hell drive thru service. I almost feel sorry for this golden fister
Forehead Head Chin Eyebrow Mouth
but if you willingly sign up for the beta of Taco Hell Mode you are asking for a cheesy, beefy, and greasy backseat. This is the stupidest partnership I can imagine.

Hey, I know, let's take one of the worst parts of ridesharing and promote it!

When I told my wife about it she said they should be partnering with FitBit so all the lazy fatties can walk their fat asses the .5 mile to the Bell and not waste our time.

·
Premium Member
62,819 Posts
I for one will not be opting in to Lyft's Taco Hell drive thru service. I almost feel sorry for this golden fister
View attachment 145215
but if you willingly sign up for the beta of Taco Hell Mode you are asking for a cheesy, beefy, and greasy backseat. This is the stupidest partnership I can imagine.

When I told my wife about it she said they should be partnering with FitBit so all the lazy fatties can walk their fat asses the .5 mile to the Bell and not waste our time.

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Cleaning fee - the new way to make $/hour from Lyft.
Just plan on doing one or two rides an hour, get the dashcam footage, pictures of the mess, file the claim, clean it, and repeat the next hour. If any pax complains about the "taco" smell, tell them it was the last rider!

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
View attachment 145215

That not real driver.That a lyft employee disguised as a driver.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
View attachment 145215

Seriously this guy "jumped at the opportunity" to pilot the program??? I would have run away!

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
View attachment 145215

Very impressive hairline for an older gent.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
  • Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number Parallel
    We're interested in learning things like whether passengers bring the food home or eat it in the car, and how we might solve for any possible messes.

I don't see drivers signing up for this unless there is a minimum of $5 surcharge per ride. It should be more than $5 of course but in reality many would do it for $5 extra.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
View attachment 145215

1. That guy is nuttier than squirrel poo.

2. You forgot a thousand pieces of corn tortilla crumbs, all ground into your backseat car rugs. And the unmistakably pungent corn/ground beef/taco mystery sauce smell that will be stinking up your entire air vents....

Wish we could fast forward the clock and interview this fearless driver 6 months later. Wonder what war stories he'll have to tell?

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Riders will think one of the perks of Taco Mode is being able to eat in the car. I hope even less than 1% of Lyft drivers opt-in. Lyft has lost their freakin' minds.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
One hell of an investment. Vomit bags & plastic seat covers for all seats in vehicle

The drunk circuit shift suddenly became a 3 ring circus

edit: add air freshner and lysol disinfecting wipes.

And perhaps maybe a pack of adult diapers or two :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
i find it very odd that LYFT the PR BS king in rideshare and a pillar of the community, would choose to look so stupid and misguided by partnering up with one of the most unhealthy fast food companies and promote it like an idiot. Dumb and Dumber. It shows their intent, they are just greedy. I knew they lacked class and self control, this is the nail in the coffin.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts